Chapter 8

Chapter 8

“Rhianna, hey” Chloe said pulling her inside the apartment.

“Hey Chloe” Rhianna said giving her a short hug.

“I tried to catch up with you when I was home just a couple of months ago but your parents said that you were in hospital. It wasn’t with this one was it?” Chloe said pointing to the sleeping baby in her arms.

“No, not quite.” She giggled feeling the awkward tension in the room, which Chloe seemed oblivious to.

“So, what brings you here?” Chloe asked sitting on the couch in Liam’s living room she seemed to have forgotten it wasn’t her house.

“Uh, when I found out I was pregnant my parents said that they would help look after me and the baby until she was born and then I was on my own. I thought they had meant like with the financial stuff, but no they kicked me out with only $3000 which they had given me and the money I had saved up working. I only just had enough money to get me and Scarlett tickets here but I have nowhere else to go.” She started to cry.

“Aw, Rhianna it’s okay you can come live with me” Chloe said hugging her lightly

“Actually, I would prefer it if Scarlett was with her dad” Rhianna said looking up at Liam.

____________________________________________________ 

“I love this one” Harry said standing and looking out at the view of one of the house they were looking at.

“You’ve said that about the last 5 houses” Molly giggled joining him on the balcony off of the main bedroom.

“I know but I really love this one, it has everything”

“It really does, I love it too” Molly said intertwining their fingers.

“Are you joking with me?”

“No, I really want to buy this house I love it”

“Yes! Finally!” Harry exclaimed, “It only took you 10 houses to finally choose one. What was it that made this one better than all the rest?”

“It’s house number 24” Molly giggled.

“You’re so weird” He said picking her up bridal style.

“Harry put me down! You’re meant to do that when we move in!” she squealed, but he put her down.

“Have you two made a decision?” the real estate agent asked them.

“How much are they asking for?” Harry asked sitting down at the table across from real estate agent.

“$1 million” the couple had decided before they even began looking for a house they weren’t going to take out a loan and they would pay exactly half each.

______________________________________________________ 

“Emma Horan” the doctor called. Yesterday Emma had found a lump on her shoulder blade which hadn’t been there a couple of day ago, so she went to the doctor to find out what it was – the doctor had said they would rush it through because it could be cancerous.

“Emma we have good news” the doctor said opening up her file.

“What is it?” Niall asked, Emma was too worried to speak.

“We did tests for absolutely everything and you don’t have cancer, so the lump should go down in couple of days.”

“I sense a but” Emma said taking Niall’s hand and looking the doctor in the eyes.

“There is,” the doctor said looking between the couple, “Emma you’re pregnant”

“Oh my god! That’s amazing news” Emma squealed.

“I can do a scan right now to make sure everything is going well”

“That would be great” Niall said absolutely beaming.

“That’s our baby” Emma whispered looking up at Niall.

“It sure is” he whispered back kissing her hand as a single tear ran down his cheek.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

How cute! Do You really think Rhianna's baby (Scarlett) is Liam's?

Let me know :)

Fan and Vote

Justine xoxo