Chapter Thirteen

Gasps echoed around the room; tears flooded my eyes.

"Hello... Father." I said as he backed away, dropping the ring, "I told you that you wouldn't like it." I didn't try and stop the tears.

"Adrien!" ShadowMoth gasped, Princess Justice stumbled, the ribbons that held me retracted. My leg exploded in pain, I bit my lip so I wouldn't scream. But more tears only poured down my cheeks. Suddenly I heard screaming, I turned around to see Nino and Chloe falling. I stared in horror as Alya ran up and grabbed Nino, put him down then went for Chloe.

"I am trying to make us a family again, Adrien!" Father insisted, for the first time I noticed the thing in the bushes as it opened. Mother laid there, the mother who went missing a year ago.

"M- mother..." I muttered through tears, "Why would you even-?"

"With your miraculous and the bugs', I can make a wish, my wish is to bring her back, to make us a family."

"I..." I couldn't control what happened next, I screamed at him. "You say you are trying to make us a family, but you neglected me, you made my room feel like a jail cell!"

"Adrien I..."

"I did everything you asked because I thought you needed time, time to get over Mother. You hurt my friends, you hurt milady, and I hate you. You don't know what it's like to have these restrictions on your life!" I took a deep breath.

No one said anything, "I'm sorry Adrien." Father said, "But-"

"I don't care."

  He exhaled, "Don't wear out my patience, son."

 "I'm not your son."

"Yes, you are, Adrien. You can't deny that."

"No, I can't." I admitted, "But do you know what?"

 He looked at me with curiosity, "What?"

 "Alya is super quiet when she wants to be." I grinned. ShadowMoth turned to see Alya snatching his two miraculouses. He detransformed and the fox, turtle and bee miraculouses dropped from his hand. I grabbed them, ignoring the pain.

"I can't believe I suspected you to be working for Shadow Moth." She chuckled. I saw Nino running over, when he got here, he clapped his hand on my back. I had forgotten I didn't have a shirt on.