Chapter one

Hi, I'm Adrien Agreste, son of Gabriel Agreste, the famous fashion designer. If you don't know me as Adrien, you might have heard of me as Chat Noir. Yes, I am the famous cat superhero. Anyway, I was sitting at my desk; my brain was working overtime from working on homework at 3am. An akuma had decided to attack only an hour ago, it had disrupted me, but it was a nice break, especially if he got to see milady. It woke me up, and now I couldn't seem to even feel tired.

"Adrien!" Plagg complained, "We're out of cheese!"

I sighed, swinging my chair around, I faced the kwami. "Plagg, why did you eat all of the camembert?"

"I can't help when my stomach is empty." He insisted, I twisted my chair back around, I looked at my homework sheet for Ms. Bustier.

"Oh," I realized, "The sheets finished,"

"You have school tomorrow, kid, go get some sleep." Plagg ordered, I sighed deeply, nodding.

"Yeah." I muttered, getting up and walking to my bed, "I probably should..." I collapsed on the bed an immediately fell asleep.

"Adrien!" Nathalie said, "You'll be late for school."

"Yes, Nathalie," I said as I yawned and got out of bed.

I looked at the clock, it was 7:10am, I had gotten at least four hours of sleep. I grabbed new clothes and walked into the shower, Plagg was in there eating cheese on the counter.

"I thought you said we were out of cheese." I grumbled,

"I found the last stash!" He exclaimed, 

I took off my clothes and got in the shower, Plagg left to eat his cheese in my room. When I had finished it was 7:30. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair, by 7:35 I was ready. 

I grabbed my bag and walked out of my room. I walked down the stairs, when I got to the bottom, I glanced at my father's office longingly. I wanted him to take me to school like a normal father, but of course he couldn't, he ran the Agreste Brand, sometimes it felt like he cared more about his work than he did his own son.

I walked outside the door; my bodyguard stood at the car door at the bottom of the steps. I walked down and got in the car. Gorilla got in the front seat, the gates opened, and we drove out. I sat silently through the whole car ride. 

My bodyguard never talked, I didn't even know his real name, I just called him Gorilla. On the car ride I spotted Marinette running from her house to the school that was just across the street. 

When the car stopped, I opened the door, thanked Gorilla and closed it. The car drove away, I spotted one of the 'Adrien the fragrance' posters and shuddered, it was weird looking at myself on a poster, especially if it was all over the city. I had gotten used to seeing my face everywhere, but the feeling never subsided.

All of the sudden I was bumped into, I turned and saw Marinette, rubbing her head. "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry, I didn't see you..." Her voice trailed off when she saw me.

"Oh, I'm so sorry for falling for you- I mean sorry for crushing on you- I mean crashing into you!" Marinette stammered; Marinette was cute when she was stammering. She was completely red, although I wasn't sure why, it wasn't hot outside.

"Oh, it's fine, Marinette, I'm used to catching you." I said, smiling.

"Th- thank you Adrien."

"No problem, let's go to class before the bell rings."

"Yeah!" She exclaimed and started walking up the steps, I followed, I walked up the second set of stairs to Ms. Bustier's room.

I sat down next to Nino, who was listening to music on his headphones. When he took notice of me, he put his headphones around his neck and waved, "Hey, dude. You look exhausted."

"Do I?" I said with a hint of sarcasm, yawning.

"Yeah, did you a Marinette have a five-hour call or something?" He said with an eyebrow raised, I stared at Nino, what was he talking about? I looked behind me where Alya and Marinette sat, for the first time I realized that Marinette looked as tired as I felt.

"ADRIKINSSS!" Chloe yelled. She walked over next to me.

"Hi Chloe." I said, Sabrina was right behind her. Chloe hugged me, making me go to my feet. "Guess what, your favorite singer, Jagged Stone is having a concert tonight, and is personally inviting us backstage!"

"That's great Chloe." I said, I leaned away from her as she tried to kiss my cheek. After that failed, she hugged my arm. At the corner of my eye, I saw Marinette rolling her eyes. "Sorry, but I have a photo shoot after class."

"Aw, I bet mother can convince Gabriel to cancel it." She begged, I shook my head as I pulled my arm away from her.

"Go to your seat!" Ms. Bustier said, I shook Chloe off and sat down. She looked disappointed but went to sit next to Sabrina at the table next to me. I turned my focus towards the teacher as she began to talk.

"Lila has finally come back from her trip to America!" Ms. Bustier said as Lila walked in, I exhaled deeply, if Lila was back, she was up to something. Last time she got Marinette expelled, luckily, I was able to convince Lila to lie to get Marinette back into school.

"Hey Lila!" The whole class said in unison (except Marinette).

"Nino, may you move to the back so Lila can sit in the front?" the teacher asked, Nino looked at me, I nodded, he grabbed his bag then moving to the back.

"My tinnitus! You remembered!" Lila exclaimed, Lila was full of lies, her having tinnitus was one of them, she fooled the whole class except me and Marinette. She came and sat in Nino's seat.

"Hey, Adrien, can you help me with work that I missed? I was just gone for so long!" She asked, facing me with her arm in front of me on the desk.

"Yeah, it'll have to be another day, I have a photo shoot after class." I said, she looked disappointed then turned towards the teacher. Then class officially started.