Chapter nineteen

"And, Timetagger said there would be a Shadow Moth of the future, we might need help if there is, the future is not set in stone."

"So, you might need help defeating the akumas that might have a ruler better than..." Rena Rouge glanced at me, "the other one."

"Yeah." She agreed, "Now, let's let the police in."

"Okay, I need to go find Plagg." I said,

"No, you don't. We need Adrien right now." Ladybug objected.

"Milady, Chat needs to go and-"

"I'll tell the police that Chat's family was threatened, and he needed to go check on them." Then she turned to Chloe, "You transform."

She put on the miraculous and transformed, Ladybug scooped me up 'princess-style'. I winced when my leg hit her arm. "Sorry."

"It's okay." I muttered, blushing. She walked towards the elevator and went up.

"Okay, your story is that you helped me defeat your father and got your leg broken in the process, you had no idea your father was ShadowMoth." She told me.

"Okay."

"I've already told you Chats story."

"Yep."

"Look, Adrien, I'm sorry for breaking your leg." She apologized, "And revealing your identity to your father."

She remembered that? I never told her. "It's okay Princess, it wasn't you, it was Princess Justice."

"I- I know, but..." She saw the look on my face, "I don't remember it, I just assumed I did."

"Yes, you did break it, but you were possessed by an akuma. I don't blame you for it."

Ladybug was about to respond but we came up to Father's office. Everyone else came up eventually and we walked outside. I saw Marinette's parents being blocked by a police officer. Ladybug tensed, but relaxed when a medic came to her. That reminded me to tell her that her parents knew about my identity.

"Is this the boy the one with the broken leg?" The medic asked.

She nodded, "Do you mind taking him, sir?"

"No, not at all." He responded; milady put me down so the medic would take me to the ambulance. When she left, the man said, "I'm Patrick, how are you feeling Mr. Agreste?"

"I'm okay." I said, trying not to respond with I'm feline purr-ty fine, how about you?

"Besides a broken leg of course." He reminded me as he sat me down on the tailgate.