Chapter seventeen

"You-" I started, stepping forward, but I had forgotten my leg was broken and I gasped in pain.

  "Adrien, just ignore him." Ladybug soothed, "Think about something else." I gazed into her beautiful bluebell eyes and leaned onto her.

"Well, should we call the police?" Alya suggested.

"Yes, I'll call an ambulance as well."

"Don't bother, bugaboo, it's not my first rodeo." I reassured as I winced in pain.

"Yeah... I'm calling an ambulance." She muttered, "You detransform Adrien, Nino can you help him, so he doesn't fall over?"

He nodded, "No problem dudette."

Ladybug released me and Nino walked over and helped me. Ladybug left to make the call. "C- claws in." I detransformed and Plagg zoomed into my shirt.

"Where's the cheese?!" He complained,

"He really is all about the cheese, isn't he?" Alya laughed,

"Try spending a day with him." I grumbled, Plagg was an amazing kwami, but he could get annoying.

"Adrien!" Plagg called, "Where did you put it?!"

"You ate the last one Plagg." I told him, he flew out of my jacket. "Where'd your bag of cheese go?"

"I ate it."

"You ate it between the house and driving to the park?" I asked, bewildered, he nodded.

"Go see if you can find some in the house, Adrien needs to be Adrien right now." Nino suggested.

Plagg hesitated, "I'll be fine, Plagg, I've got Carapace, Rena Rouge and Ladybug." I reassured, he nodded and flew off.

"That is an amazing idea!" Alya exclaimed coming out of no where.

"Eating cheese?" Nino asked,

She rolled her eyes, "No, switching miraculouses!"

"What would I be, Fantastic Mister Fox?" I joked. "Or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?"

At that moment Ladybug walked back over. "Okay, so they're coming. I told them about Gabriel, and that Nathalie is most likely Mayura."

She glanced at me, I forgot about Mayura, ShadowMoth had been combining the two miraculouses recently. I was surrounded by villains the whole time and I never noticed, what about Gorilla? Was he the only one without a miraculous? The only one I can trust?