Chapter four

"Ah, there she is." I muttered, "How am I gonna do this without Marin- Ladybug?"

I ran across the rooftops, heading towards the direction of the screaming. I ran for a while, dodging chimneys and jumping over gaps and alleys. I spotted Lila hiding behind a car, I landed on top of it.

"Are you in need of assistance?" I asked, trying not to unleash everything I have been bottling in since I heard it was her fault Marinette was crying.

"Yes! That crazy person is going to kill me!" Lila shouted, "You need to help me Chat Noir!"

"Why of course." Without warning I scooped her up and I leaped towards the school, it was the first thing I thought of and I needed to get to Marinette. I set her on the ground, "Do you know why she's after you?"

The only reason that I wanted to know was because I wanted her to see what lie she would come up with. "She- she threatened me, when her friends caught her, she said that I had done it, no one believed her." I scoffed silently.

"Well, thank you Lila. I'll be sure to teach her a lesson." I lied and I took off. I used my staff to travel across the city. I saw Alya hiding behind a trashcan, recording with her phone. And I stopped on a rooftop that Marinette's back was to.

"Marinette, don't do this!" I called to her, she turned, for the first time I saw the face that the akuma had given her.

Her hair was the normal color, and even in the normal position, her skin color was the same. Her eyes however were normal except for the color of her eyes, they were dark and evil. Marinette's dress was a tan color, except for the brown things, it looked like the weight tools we use in our science lab. On her arms and legs were white ribbons. 

Finally, I noticed the lucky charm on her right wrist. Instead of the regular colors it was black, indicating that it was the akumatized object.

"My name is Princess Justice." She spoke gently, which was weird because she was literally just screaming for me earlier.

"Look, princess, I don't want to hurt you." I begged, "Don't make me fight you."

"Too late." Princess Justice launched her ribbons at me, I jumped aside, landing on the hard cement. I panted as I dodged and blocked her attacks with my staff. "Stand still, cat!"

"Well, if you let me end this right 'meow' I might sit still." I said.

"Shut up you ungrateful little-" She snarled, I had never heard Marinette or Ladybug snarl before, for some reason it took me off guard and it almost cost me if Alya didn't yell at me to duck. I had ducked, barely dodging Princess Justice's latest attack.

"Don't be bemused it's just the news, I'm Nadia Chamack with the new akuma attack." Nadia's voice rang out. "Chat Noir is pursuing this villain alone, where is Ladybug?"

I ignored the news crew who was hiding – in a painfully obvious spot – behind a car, the camera facing towards the fight. 

I leaped into the air and temped to strike but she simply grabbed me with her ribbon and threw me into a wall. I groaned as I fell to the floor, I got up and clutched my side.