Chapter fourteen

"Dude! Where did you come from?"

"It's a long story."

"Dupain Cheng was that monster?" Chloe exclaimed, "Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous!"

I had forgotten about her, I limped my way over to her. She was Marinette now, Alya had de-akumatized before she got Father's miraculouses. "Hey, milady."

"Adrien." She muttered, apparently not hearing the nickname, "Why do you have a limp?"

"Eh, broken leg, nothing much." I said, smiling. "Glad you're okay."

"I was... I was akumatized!" Marinette exclaimed, then she turned red "Why do you not have a shirt?"

I sighed, grabbing her hand to reassure her. Surprisingly she didn't pull away. "Bugaboo, you're fine, me and-"

"'Bugaboo-?'" She asked, flinching away, "Why are you calling me that?"

"Oh, oops." I muttered, "My ring is on the floor somewhere on the ground over there."

"Your ring...?" She mumbled, "Ch- Chat?!"

"In the flesh." I grinned,

I watched as her jaw dropped, "I rejected my crush for my crush!"

"I friend-zoned milady." I reminded her.

"Yeah, I guess you did."

"By the way, I know the others should tell you this but... they didn't believe Lila." I told her.

"They didn't?" She whispered, "But... the looks on their faces..."

"Was toward the stupid lying brat." I said simply. "I wanted to throw her off the Eiffel Tower earlier."

"Oh, you did?" Marinette laughed, a pure beautiful thing, I realized how cute she actually was.

"May I?" I asked,

"Yes, kitty." She answered. I leaned in and cupped my hand over her cheek. My lips touched hers, for a moment nothing mattered, nothing happened the last hour or so.

Alya exclaimed, "My ship has sailed!"