Chapter eight

I kept running until I got to the Eiffel Tower, I needed to be quick. I 'gently' put her down and started to leave when she grabbed my tail.

"I need to go help the other heroes, Lila." I said, "Let me go."

"Where's Ladybug?" She asked,

"I heard from a little birdy that she was unable to get away from her civilian life." I lied,

"Did that monster get her?" She continued,

"No."

"How are you going to stop her?"

"I don't know, but it needs to be done. May I go?" I asked, "I really need to go."

Before she could say anything I leaped off, what was she doing? She hated Ladybug and probably me as well. I dismissed it, she was probably just trying to get attention, as usual. I leaped onto the top of the building and continued towards the school. It took me a few minutes to get back and when I did no one was there. Everyone was gone.

"Carapace! Rena Rouge! Queen Bee!" I screamed; Princess Justice had gotten them, I knew it, if I had gotten here sooner... Lila, Lila distracted me long enough for her to get them. 

I wanted to run back to her and throw her off the Tower. I landed in the courtyard, where did they go?

"Chat..." A voice said weakly, I spun around, Alya laid there, her glasses were on the ground. The ribbon that bound her glowed gold.

"Alya!" I shouted urgently, I ran to her and tried to pull them off, but they only tightened. "Cataclysm!"

I tore the ribbon off, careful not to touch her. She gasped for air, Alya clutched her chest. "T- thanks..." she muttered.

"Did you see where they went?" I asked as she put on her glasses.

"Chat, you won't be able to rescue them by yourself."

"I need to rescue Marinette and all of the heroes."

"Not by yourself." She insisted, "You need help."

"Ladybug is unable to come, who am I supposed to ask for help?" I blurted,

"How did you know she was unable?" Alya asked suspiciously

"I- I was told that she was." I said,

"By whom?"

"Rena Rouge." I lied, "But that's not important."

"Yeah, sure. Anyway, I could help."

"Like you know where the Miracle Box is." I muttered, of course she knew where the Miracle Box was, Marinette told her.

"Look, you stay here." She said, getting up.

"What?! I can't stay here while- and she's gone." I grumbled as I watched her run out of the school. I decided to go to the roof and watch her go to Marinette's house.