Chapter sixteen

A/N

Okay, so this part is extremely cheesy (no pun intended) and possibly cringey so be warned

~~~~~~~

"Oh, yeah, uh..." I started,

"Oh, c'mon kitty, ShadowMoth's defeated!"

I smirked, "Can I let the cat out of the bag?"

She rolled her eyes, "I cannot believe you two are the same person! But yes, Adrien, you can."

"Yes!" I exclaimed, I tossed a piece of cheese at my kwami, he ate it in one gulp. "Plagg! Claws out!"

My suit appeared, Chloe glared at me, "You never told me?!"

"I- it was supposed to be a secret, Chloe." I reminded her.

"Oh well." Marinette said,

"You two act so differently though!" Nino complained, "I never would've guessed!"

"C'mon princess, your turn!" I urged. She nodded and grinned at Tikki.

"Chat Noir had given you a nickname?!" Alya squealed, "Why didn't you tell meeeee?"

Marinette chuckled sheepishly, "Tikki spots on!" The usual Ladybug costume appeared. Nino looked like he wanted to drop to his knees in shock. Chloe stared at her.

"My idol was Dupain Cheng?!" She complained, "I fought beside Baker Girl?!"

"Yes, it wasn't a picnic to fight beside you either."

"Milady's growing claws!" I smirked,

          "I've always had claws, kitty." She retorted and she flicked my bell. Alya high-fived Nino, they both were excited about something.

"Operation Adrienette was a success!" Alya exclaimed. Ladybug turned red and almost fell over, I just stood there as I felt my cheeks burn.

"Although, it was different then what we expected." Nino admitted.

"Well, duh, but I shipped Ladrien after I knew Ladybug was Marinette." Ladrien? Where did she come up with these names?

"But now there's LadyNoir and Marichat to consider."

Alya gasped, "Wait, Adrien is Chat Noir. Marinette is Ladybug. Marichat, Ladrien, LadyNoir and Adrienette have all the same people."

Nino nodded as she continued, Chloe looked like she wanted to tape their mouths shut and throw them over the edge. "It. Is. A. Love square." Alya summed up.

"Wait." He froze, "Doesn't that mean that we're a love square?"

"Okay, we get it there's all these different ships and stuff." Chloe finally said, "I hate to torture anyone who needs to listen to that."

"Yes, please stop." F- Gabriel said, "You teenagers are insufferable enough."