Chapter twelve

Alya threw her yo-yo at the akuma, Marinette ducked her head, and the yo-yo hit ShadowMoth instead. I glared at ShadowMoth as Alya, and the villain fought. I tried to process everything, Father was ShadowMoth, Nino was Carapace, Alya was Rena Rouge. I laid there for a few minutes as I was forced to watch the fight commence.

ShadowMoth used his staff like a sword, striking and blocking. I tried to get myself out of whatever Princess Justice had me in, but she only pulled tighter.

"You don't want me to make gold, don't you?" She coaxed.

"Doubt you'll take my eighth life, purr-incess." I said with a hint of fear that snuck in.

Unfortunately, she had caught it, "Is that fear, kitty cat?"

I didn't say anything as I watched Alya fall to the ground, "Alya!" I exclaimed, I tried to look up but the akuma's hand thrusted my head to the ground.

"Princess Justice..." ShadowMoth said, she nodded and let go of the ribbon that tied me, the hand that had the lucky charm on it. Ribbons wrapped Alya like a burrito. "Well, well, well, who knew this was so easy?"

"Which miraculous do you want first, ShadowMoth?"

"This pesky cat's ring." He muttered, there was silence for a moment then he reached towards my hand that had the ring.

"Cata-" I started to shout but Princess Justice stopped me.

"If you do that, you'll only hurt yourself," She snarled.

I struggled but it was no good, He walked up to me, I muttered under my breath: "If you take off that ring, Gabriel, you won't like it."

"Let's see who the famous Chat Noir is." He bellowed, "Let's see who was able to beat my every akuma and evaded his capture for so long."

No,no, no. Ibegged, please don't do this, Father. He grabbed my ring and pulled itoff, I detransformed.

Sorry it short but i felt like i needed to do another cliffhanger lol

Sorry for late update