Chapter nine

Instead, she stopped halfway and turned right and went to the sidewalk, where everyone had cleared because of the fight in the school. Thanks to my super-hearing that came with my suit I was able to hear her.

She took out Marinette's earrings from her pocket and Tikki appeared in front of her. "Alya!" Tikki exclaimed.

"Do you know where Nino is?" She asked.

"No, I don't know where Princess Justice took him." The ladybug kwami answered, wait, she took Nino as well? Just because he didn't believe her?

"Do you think they're at ShadowMoth's lair?" Alya asked, clearly horrified.

Tikki didn't answer right away. "It could be a possibility."

"Did Ladybug have any suspects?"

She hesitated, "Gabriel Agreste."

I remembered that day. I was horrified, and angry at Ladybug because she wouldn't tell me why, and I still don't know why she suspected him.

"Adrien's dad?!" She said so quietly I barely heard her. "If she's right then Adrien might be a part of it."

"Pfft." I scoffed quietly, "'Apart of it' my butt."

"But Gabriel was akumatized, so she didn't investigate it." Tikki reassured. My ring beeped so loudly that I was scared that they heard it, but they didn't show no sign that they did.

"It's better than nothing, I need to go have a chat with Adrien." She said, "May I?"

She gestured to the earrings. Tikki nodded, Alya put them on. "All you have to say is spots on!" Tikki told her. No, this is not happening, those are Ladybug's earrings, not yours! I thought angrily.

"Tikki, spots on!" Alya exclaimed. A spotted headband appeared that pushed back her hair, she had a mask just like Ladybug's, it had the same design except a part of her arm was black and so were her fingers. From her neck was a skinny line that went down her to her wait that expanded to her sides. Her thighs were black but from that down was the regular red with black spots.

Suddenly she grinned madly, "I can't believe I'm wearing Marinette's earrings!"

Before she finished going crazy, I went back down to the courtyard and went to the stairs up to the classrooms and sat down on the steps. After a few minutes, I saw her jump over the roof and land, I got up and walked to her.

I walked over to her, "Finally."

"Uh, you're not angry?" She asked, I nodded. I faintly heard my ring beep again.

"Of course, I am." I said truthfully, "But it wasn't hard to hear you."

She looked terrified, "D- did you hear a name?"

"No." I lied, "I stopped listening, but I heard you screaming like you were going insane."

"So, you know we're going to find Adrien?"

"Yes."

"...Okay," She said hesitantly, "Let's go to the Agreste Mansion."

"I'm going to go look for him incase he's not there." I said, "I'll meet you there."

"Oh, okay. Meet you there."

I raced off, hopefully I can get there before Alya does. I spotted the mansion, I went through the window of my room that was always open. I detransformed and Plagg appeared beside me. 

He flew away without a word, probably searching for more cheese. For the first time I wondered where that bag of cheese from earlier went. I walked to my desk to act like I was just doing homework of something. I had just sat down and picked up the pencil when I heard:

"I would've thought you would've been in school."