"Yea right" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes in disinterest.

"Don't listen to him, I bet he is drunk" Namjoon continues, "I honestly do believe you'll make it man"

Yoongi immediately agrees with an approving head nod, "Of course I will, and I'll finally be able to use to my producer name, Suga"

"Min Suga" Namjoon teases, making both of them burst out laughing.

Jungkook scoffed, "well I'm glad you both are atleast having a good time"

Namjoon chuckled, turning his attention to the very antsy man. "And what has you all worked up this time?"

"This time?" Yoongi butted in abruptly, "All the time bro, Jungkook is antsy and livid all the damn time" he says, stating the very obvious.

Jungkook looked from Yoongi and back to Namjoon, who was currently taking a sip from the drink the waiter had placed down on their table, few minutes ago.

"I should just shove that glass down your throat" he says in a stern tone, instantly making Namjoon gawk at him in terror.

"What!? Why would you say that man? Stop it, that's scary"

"He may just do it" Yoongi chided in, avoiding eye contact with Jungkook.

Namjoon wanted to laugh, but he decided against it, for the sake of his valuable and precious life.

"But really, what did I do?"

Jungkook sat up straight from his slouching position, "You tell me, because when you were busy ratting me out to my daughter you totally forgot I was going to find out?"

Namjoon's lips instantly formed the 'o' shape, in realization that he had been caught. He thought Dali had promised him that the information was solely going to stay between them? Oh well, you can't trust nor make a pact with six year olds, a lesson definitely learned.

"Shit!" He mumbled underneath his breath, but Jungkook heard him, before he then said, "If anything, I really never wanted to tell her"

"I tell you watch my daughter one afternoon, and the next thing I know, you're  snitching on me like that? Is that what friends are for?"

"I really didn't want to tell her Jungkook, she_she forced me" as soon as the words made it out of his mouth, Namjoon quickly turned his gaze to the ceiling. Already dreading the judgemental look both of his friends were given him.

"What! You've got to be kidding me" Jungkook says, in disbelief. "You mean to tell me a six year old girl forced such an information out of you? I don't get it"

"Me too," Yoongi says laughing hysterically.

Namjoon exhaled, placing a palm over his chest, to convey sincerity. "I swear, that girl has her ways, she's so intimidating and frightening sometimes. You should know this Jungkook she's basically your kid"

"Shut your mouth" Jungkook groans out, "Your high level of I.Q, really doesn't pertain to your day to day life I swear. You're just a big ol baby for all I care!"

Namjoon nodded his head in agreement, alongside Yoongi, who was still finding it extremely difficult to control his laughter.

"No, but seriously we need to find you a job" Yoongi says, when he eventually stopped himself from laughing.

Jungkook scoffed, refilling his now empty cup, "yea, tell me about it"

It was as if a light bulb dinged and went off in Namjoon's head, as he clapped his hands together in realization. "That reminds me, Jimin was telling me about some care taker job at the old house his grandmother worked at. But I really wasn't paying much attention to the details, although I heard him say the pay is very very good"

"Wait, Jimin's back in town?" Yoongi questions, starring keenly at Namjoon.

Namjoon grinned from ear to ear, "Yup! my baby is back home"

Yoongi scoffed, smacking Namjoon hard across the arm, "No wonder you've been missing out on our bro nights for a few days now, you've been busy thrusting!"

Namjoon nodded his head proudly, "Do I not deserve that much? He's been away to study for such a long time, and now I'm just so freaking happy he's back, please allow me enjoy my life"

"Can you both just shut up for a second please!"

Silence fell upon both men almost instantly, and Jungkook turned his undivided attention back to Namjoon.

"You were talking about some care taker job or so, tell me everything in detail will you?"

Namjoon scratched the back of his neck, trying to recall all the informations his boyfriend told him a few days back. "I really didn't get everything so well, but i can ask him again definitely. I know he said his grandmother was returning back to their hometown, and she put out a notice for an experienced care taker to replace her. I also remember Jimin said the person to be taken care of is actually a friend of his"

"I'm in" Jungkook butted in, making Yoongi yell out

"What!?, you, a caretaker? Are you kidding me?"

"What?" Jungkook asked with a shrug of his shoulders, "I have Dali, I'm definitely capable of taking care of another person. By the way_" he says, looking in Namjoon's direction again.

"Is this person a child like Dali?"

Namjoon nodded, but unsure "Yea_" he dragged on, "I think so"

"Please fucking talk to Jimin, I need this! I need to have money on me before my next meeting with Hoseok, else I'm done for"

Woah, two updates in one day? I guess I must be in a very good mood🙊😂