They moved outside and got inside the car while the driver drove to the location.. Soon they reached the party hall and her eyes searched a particular person..

   Her eyes landed on him who was busy chatting with his friends wearing a black suit.. She forgot herself and completely drooled over him but came back to her trance averting her gaze..

Sk(mv) : Epdi jolly-ah irukku nu paaru.. konjam aachu gavanikudhaanu paaru..

   She twisted her lips and moved towards the stage noticing her sister and arjun.. she greeted them and engrossed in a deep conversation with them..

   Ashwin who was busy with his friends gaze suddenly fell on sivaangi who is looking breathe takingly beautiful.. he shamelessly sighted her while sivaangi who felt someone's gaze on her turn to notice him..

  He smiled at her but she just turned her head twisting her lips making him confuse..

Ak(mv) : Enaachu ivalukku..

  Sivaangi was walking here and there at a corner with a pout but soon dashed on something hard.. She noticed ashwin who was looking at her with a smile..she ignored him and started to move but he held her wrist..

Ak : Sivu enaachu..
Sk : Po maama enkitta pesaadha..
Ak : En ma??

Sk : En mela konjam kooda unakku akkarai illa.. iruntha enna kandukaama iruppena.. (pouting)
Ak : Aii.. Unna intha dress la paaka na evlo aaravama irunthenu theriyuma.. (he said wrapping his hands around her neck)

Ak : Your looking gorgeous my girl.. ippo mattum intha public-ah ilaama irunthiruntha unakku oru kiss kuduthiruppen.. (he said in his base voice making her blush)

"Ladies and Gentleman.."

   They jerked by the voice of rakshan who was satnding at the stage holding the mic..

" Intha special aana ocasion innum special-ah maatha oruthara koopduvoma.."

  All looked eachother eachother with confusion including ashwin and sivaangi..

"Lets welcome Sivaangi for a beautiful song"

    Her eyes widened hearing his words while the hall filled with applauses.. She hesitsted first but accepted when all of them compuled her..

    Ashwin's gaze was fixed on her who was holding the mic with little nervousness.. But it flew away when he passed an assuring smile towards her.. She smiled and closed her eyes holding the mic near her lips..

                  Bae kannaala thittidaathey
           Yena bae pazhasellaam poye poyaache
                Bae atha sirippa niruthidaathey
        Yena bae ini athu thaan maaya veya aayaache

                       Ini naan unna
          Yen kanna pola paathukka poren
                       Thunaya kaatha
         Antha mazhaya kooda serthukka poren

           Unakku ethellaam romba pudikkumnu
                     Therinjukka poren
           Yen bae neethaannu oorukku ellaam
                     Theruvikka poren

   She opened her eyes to witness the sight of him who was admiring her singing with a smile... she fixed her gaze on him and started to sing the remaining lines..

                         Anbe anbe neethaane
                      Enthan anbe neethaane
                          En bae endraal nee
                 Ellaathukkum mele neethaane

                       En bae en bae nethaane
                      Ethan thenbe neethaane
                        Munbe munbe vanthe
                          En bae neethaane

   Their eyelock broke by loud claps and whistles.. he signalled a superb sign at her while all others were busy appreciating her and he felt proud of her but his attention turn towards some boys who were busy with some talks..

"Dei antha ponnu semmaya irukku la.. paatu vera super..

"Ponnoda thangachi pola.. Romba azhaga irukka"

"Poyi ponnu ketrudalaama da.. antha ponnu amma inga dha iruppa..

Ak(mv) : Edheyy.. Ivanga nammala fast-ah irukka..😲

    His possessive mode turned on when the boys sighted her continuosly.. Sivaangi happily walked towards ashwin who's gaze were fixed on the boys gang..

Sk : Maama.. paatu epdi.. (she asked breaking his trance)

Ak : Huh??
Sk : Paatu epdinu keten maama..

  Sparing a quick glance at the boys gang he said..

Ak : Super-ah paadne darling.. (he said little bit louder making her eyes wide)
Sk : Enna maama pudhusa darling-

   Her words stopped when he kissed the side of her head infront of all making her shock.. He smirked at the boys gang while they moved away with embarassment but sivaangi was looking him with a open mouth..

Ak : Enaachu ma..??(shooking her while she nodded a no)

    Rakshan smiled mischeivously and moved towards sivaangi who was happily having her icecream alone..

Rak : Thangam..
Sk : Enna thangam..?? Enaachu..??

Rak : Illa thangam, nee ipdi thaniya icecream saaptitirukke.. Aana adha konjam kooda mathikaama un aal anga enna pannudhu nu paaru..

    He pointed ashwin who was surrounded by a group of girls making her shock.. But the thing is the girls are arjun's cousins and arjun introduced them to him but  arjun moved away looking other guests leaving them alone..

   But sivaangi burned with possessiveness looking at the sight while rakshan mentally chuckled..

Rak : Paaru thangam epdi konjitirukku nu.. (he said while sivaangi fisted her hand)

   Unable to control her anger she took a glass of vodka from the table beside and drank that closing her eyes making rakshan gasp.. Before he could stop she drank the next glass..

Rak : Thangam.. ven-

    Not listening to his words she continue to drink and finished 5 glass of vodka making rakshan's eyes wide..

How is it??
Marakaama comnt pannunga??

Ready to witness a drunken sivaangi😆

See you guyz in the next update..

Vote mukhyam bigile....😆😉

Loves only..
Nehzz...