Reaction interlude

"Alright, I'm back. We're going to react to part 2 of the video now." Prism said, while sitting on a comfortable sofa, eating chips.

"Hey bastard!" Shouted Ike, glaring at him.

"The fuck you want, Ike." Prism said, releasing a death glare, making Ike shake.

"O-oh u-u-uh c-could w-we have s-s-some food a-and d-drinks...?" Ike asked, stuttering more than Airi on a bad day.

"Oh yeah sure whatever. Just think of your requests, and you'll get them." Prism said.

"Heh? Just think of it?" Satou said.

"Hey! Could you read our minds this whole time?!?!" Shinohara shouted.

"Mhm. What about it?" Prism hummed.

"Good point." Akito said.

"Good to hear that we got that over with, but...." Prism paused. The others started leaning in anticipation.

"Before we start the video, let's play a game." Prism suggested with a smirk.

"What game are we playing Prism-san?" Ichinose asked.

"Just a little game, where you guess who said the quote." Prism said.

"Oh I see." She replied.

"Is there anything in it for us?" Ryuuen asked.

"Nope." Prism nonchalantly said.

"Then we ain't doing it. Right, guys?" Ryuuen asked his class, well, more of ordered his class. They all just quickly nodded as a response.

"Alright alright, jeez, let me think of something." Prism said, taking on a thinking pose.

"Hmm. How about 20 million private points to be shared in the class that guesses it correctly, and 200 class points." Prism said, raising his hand in the air.

"We're doing it!" Everyone shouted.

"So, the class has to pick one person from each class to guess for them, then by the end of the time limit, which is 2 minutes, the representative are given tablets to guess the student." Prism said.

"Also, only the second years can play." Prism added, while looking at the first and third-years, who glared at him.

"Okay let's start this game now!" Prism shouted.

"I wonder what you're planning to give me back on White Day?"

"Maybe I'll give you a nice time in bed, senpai."

"W-wow, that's l-lewd." Ichinose said, while slightly blushing.

"I'm pretty sure nobody knows anything about who said this..." Kiyopon muttered.

"Prism-san. I'm doubtful that a conversation like this can happen in our universe." Horikita said.

"Kuku I think you're finally onto something, Suzune." Ryuuen said.

"Hmm? What could you guys possibly be talking about?" Prism asked with a totally not suspicious expression.

"Fufu Horikita-san and dragon boy-kun are trying to say that there's a catch. Isn't that right?" Arisu said.

"Yes." Horikita nodded.

"Call me that again one more time, and Snek gets it." Ryuuen glared at Arisu, while Hashimoto flinched in fear.

"Well, looks like you caught me. There is a twist. These quotes come from another alternate universe." Prism said.

"WHAT! How are we supposed to guess it right then?!?!" Ibuki exclaimed.