Cuddles with girlfriend-chan

(Was gonna do the Mako chapter but this suddenly got in my mind, and as a touch-starved myself, I thought of sharing this with y'all.)

3rd Person POV

It was morning, and there were two teenagers sleeping soundly on a bed.

The boy, with brown hair, was hugging the blonde girl on top, who was also his girlfriend.

Kei stirs around, letting out a cute yawn, and was slowly opening her eyes.

'Huh? Why is this so hard.' She thought

She was unknowingly massaging her boyfriend's chest. This causes him to let out a groan.

Upon hearing his masculine voice, she widens her eyes and looks up to see her boyfriend, sleeping peacefully.

'Huh?! Kiyotaka?!!? What is he doing here?... And we're cuddling!?!' She blushes, upon realizing the situation she is currently in.

'Did we do it already? Wait, no my clothes look fine. Aww what a sha- wait bad Kei I can't be thinking like a pervert right now. I got to get out of this situation, before people find out about u-' Her thoughts were interrupted, when the boy hugged her tighter.

'... I guess... A few more minutes wouldn't be so bad.' She thought, before snuggling closer to Kiyopon, then closing her eyes.

'He smells nice...' She thought, before falling asleep again in the boy's arms.

(Sooo... Let's do some not quick flashbacks and show what the hell happened, before this envious situation.)

Flashback~

Ayanokouji POV

It's currently pretty late at night, and I still couldn't manage to sleep. Dammit I just wanna get some rest and shut-eye, especially after a whole day of dealing with my hare- I mean toolbo- no not that either... I meant my troublesome female friends.

After a bit of ranting in my head about them, I decided to just go out and get a midnight drink.

As I was walking towards the vending machine, I was kind of hoping that I don't get any familiar experiences.

Fortunately, I didn't. I took a can of orange soda and went back to the dorms, and as I was about to enter the elevator, I heard a familiar female voice behind me.

"Hmm? Kiyotaka?" Ah yes my girlfriend, Karuizawa Kei. I wonder what she could be doing at this hour. She usually sleeps earlier, so she has time to hangout with her friends, for the rest of the day.

Do I follow my girlfriend everyday, to see what she does, and probably memorized her sleeping schedule, that she herself isn't aware of?

Yesn't. But it's not like I'm stalking her or anything baka. Wait, why does this sound like a certain stalker-chan.

Anyways let's forget those recent train of thoughts, and come back to the matter at hand.

I turned around to see my beautiful girlfriend, Kei, with a dark blue hoodie, and black shorts. I also noticed that she didn't have her usual ponytail and her hair looked nice. It makes sense, since I don't think it would be a good idea to sleep, while having her hair tied to a ponytail.

"Good evening Kei. You look nice. What are you doing this late at night?" I said, while she slightly blushed from my compliment.

Perhaps, she went to get a midnight snack, or to meet up with someone, like her boyfriend. Wait I'm her boyfriend. What am I talking about.