Suck it Mako-chan 2

Bruh. The Mako chapter was received pretty well by y'all but be honest... 

It was the title wasn't it?

Anyways, if you are expecting a lemon anytime soon, then take that off your bucket list, cause it's still pretty weird for me. So it's not happening...

yet.

Well idk actually, but I can't make promises.

Anyways let's continue the date.

Ayanokouji POV

"Kiyo... THAT WAS YOUR FIRST TIME!?!? WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT ABOUT?!?!" Mako kindly...screamed out of the top of her lungs, attracting the attention of most of the people in the arcade.

Sigh

It really seems like I overdid it. I should probably think of a good excuse. Piano and calligraphy, unfortunately, isn't going to work this time.

"I never told you, but I was actually a pretty good basketball player back in middle school." I said.

"Pretty good??! You did amazing! You were out of this world!" She said, while frantically waving her arms up in the air.

"It's nothing. You can probably do the same thing with some practice."

"Yeah sure when hell freezes over. Dang it Kiyo! Stop being so modest. It's just starting to piss off the readers and I at this point." She said, while pouting and crossing her arms. Cute

Also... "Readers? What are you talking about?" I asked, while tilting my head to the side.

"I don't know what came in me over there, but I didn't lie about it pissing me off."

"Oh okay. I apologize then Mako."

"Sigh Well I can't really blame you, but it's kind of annoying sometimes Kiyo."

"Anyways, let's go play the other games." She immediately lightened up, and dragged me by my hand to the other games.

She dragged me around to play the other games in the arcade. The next game we played was called 'Tekken', and she managed to beat me. I guess videogames are one of my only few weaknesses. Afterwards, we played the other games. Most of them were more relied on luck than skill but I still managed to win them for us. Mako was quite happy when we got lucky and won the prizes.

Right now, we're playing the crane game. For the fourth time, Mako failed to get the white plushie, and now she's pretty mad. In a cute way, though.

"Arghhh! This game is so rigged!" She exclaimed, before lightly kicking the machine.

She turns around to look at me when her angry look changed to a cute one, faster than Kushida when she blackmailed me. Good thing Mako and I are friends, or she would've been a scary opponent. Anyways, let's go back to what she was going to say.

"Hey~ Kiyo~. Can you try to get it for me?~" Mako asked, while she was pouting, clapping her hands together, and a pleading look in her eyes.

Fuck. She looks too cute when she's doing that. I just want to hug her tightly, and squeeze her cheeks. I must protect this adorable creature. Hiyori, you've got yourself some competition. 

"Sigh Well I can't really resist when you're asking me with that cute face." I didn't lie.

Her face suddenly got red with a surprised expression before shyly moving over to the side, for me to play the game.

I played the game, and it was pretty easy, in my opinion. You just have to get a more accurate prediction with the crane's claw, and the plushie's position. But judging from most people, that's definitely easier said than done.