Ayanokouji Group Stalk Session

The name is too simple, right? Whatever, I'm not that creative.

Also, this is part of the, what I would like to call, Mako-chan universe.

Third Person POV

"We're still going to hangout. We'll see you guys next time." Said Kiyopon.

"Yep! See you all next time!" Said Mako. She was waving at the Ayanokouji Group.

"Okay. Bye, Kiyopon. Bye, Amikura-san." Haruka said, as she was energetically waving back at the duo. The rest of the group just nodded or weakly raised their hand.

They all went their own ways, afterwards. Before the Ayanokouji Group, without Kiyopon, could separate, Haruka called out to them.

"Hey guys!"

"Hmm? What is it, Haruka?" Akito said.

"Are you all still free today?" She asked.

"Yeah." Akito, Keisei, and Airi said in unison.

"Perfect!" Haruka said, while clapping her hands together.

"Well, I was thinking that we could sta- I mean look at Kiyopon and Amikura-san's date." She said.

"I think that's a bad idea, Haruka." Keisei said.

"I agree." Akito said.

"Aww, why?" Haruka asked with a sad look.

"Uhh, because we would be stalking him?" Akito said.

"Look, Miyatchii. I just want to see what kind of gentleman Kiyopon is like on a date. I could even help him, if he fails at anything." Haruka said.

"What are you? His mother?" Keisei said.

"Oh c'mon. I bet even Airi-chan agrees with me. Right?" Haruka said to Airi.

"U-uh. I a-agree with Haruka-chan." Airi said.

"I bet even if we don't join, you'd still do it right?" Akito said, to which Haruka nodded. He gave out a sigh.

"Let's just join in to supervise her. What do you think, Keisei?"

"Good idea, Akito. Who knows what she would do." Keisei said.

"Great! So, let's go and look at their date!" Haruka exclaimed. The rest of the group just sighed.

The Ayanokouji Group followed Kiyopon and Mako to the arcade. They watched Mako play the basketball game..

"Amikura-san did pretty well there." Akito remarked.

"I agree." Keisei said.

"What do you mean, Miyatchii?" Haruka asked, with her and Airi having the same curious look.

"Well, she definitely seems athletic from that game. That was all I meant." Akito said.

"Yes. She has good endurance." Keisei said. Haruka bonked him.

"Ow! What was that for, Haruka?!" Keisei said.

"Yukimuu, you don't just say that a woman has good endurance, like that." Haruka scolded.

"Oh. Is that so. I apologize." Keisei said.

"Probably not as endurant in Kiyotaka in bed." Akito joked and chuckled. Keisei just gave out a sigh. The two girls were just silent and bright red.

Akito noticed their reactions. "Oh. I was just joking, you two....Probably." Akito said. The girls only got redder from what he muttered.

"Uhh well it's Kiyotaka's turn. We should just watch hi- what the hell." Keisei successfully distracted the girls with what he said at the end.