SpyKouji

Remember a few chapters ago when I said I wouldn't make a lemon for quite a while? Well that was a fucking lie. I guess you can think of it as thanks for 100 votes. I mean hey, you're not really complaining with how well received that chapter was.

Anyways, lets get started with this chapter.

Flashback

Kiyopon POV

"Kiyotaka. I'm here to inform you of your new task. It's likely going to be your hardest one yet, as it's also likely going to be a long con." said my father.

We were in his office. Earlier, I was informed by one of the instructors that my father had another task for me, as a spy.

"Is that so, father? What are the details?" I said, while sitting on a chair in front of his desk.

"Your goal is to eliminate Chairman Sakayanagi of the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School."

A chairman of a highschool. On the surface, this seems rather irrelevant because I've eliminated men with higher ranks in power. It'd only be important, if the school itself is what's causing the problem.

"I see. But is it not just an assassination? I'm sure that it wouldn't be that difficult, so why do you say that it's likely going to be a long con?"

"Well, recently, multiple sponsors started supporting his highschool, while I started losing the sponsors of the White Room, because the teaching methods are, apparently, 'too extreme'." He said, then giving a sigh.

I could see the problem here. If there was a school that could help teach its students great skills, while caring about their humanity, it would definitely be supported more. It's still true that the White Room harbors children with near-godly abilities, though, it does have a low success rate, with many of the children dying. That's how human nature works. It would naturally value others' lives, over mere results and impressive abilities.

"So, you want me to take out the chairman, while managing to make sure that the school loses support from its sponsors, thus regaining the White Room's sponsors." I'm pretty sure this was the entire intention with my task.

"Yes. You are surprisingly correct. I expected nothing less from the masterpiece." I ignored his praise.

"Then what are the conditions I have to undergo for this task?"

"You will have to enroll as a student, and find a way to, eventually, achieve your goal."

That's rather broad. I think he's expecting a bit too much from me, but I don't really care. I'm sure I can improvise and find a way to finish the mission. This is also a good opportunity to have a glimpse at the life of a highschooler. It's one of the things I never found the chance to experience, so it's one positive when enrolling in this school, at least.

"I see. When do I start my task?"

"In a month. I will be hiring an additional instructor to teach you about social engineering. It's going to be quite helpful for your mission. I don't want to see you giving off an impression as some gloomy loner to your peers."

"Alright. May I leave now?"

"Yes. You can continue with your training." I nodded at what he said, and left his office.

This sure is one very interesting mission. To think I could have the opportunity to indulge myself in something like this is a heavenly thought.

Flasback End

(Alright so we're going to skip the bus scene, and S-System explanation because I'm lazy and that part is honestly pretty boring.)

"That is all I have to say. That's all for class today." Said Chabashira-sensei.