Spider-Kiyopon

I, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, have a drea-

(We just started Kiyo. Now is not the time for a Jojo reference)

There's always time for a Jojo reference but ahem anyways...

I'm currently riding the bus to ANHS, but before we blatantly skip the bus scene, let's talk about my backstory.

The Demonic 4th Generation of the White Room was not only considered the most special generation, due to its difficult curriculum. Another reason was that all the children born were injected with varying special serums that could increase physical and mental abilities. The failures resulted in many of the children dying early on, before the curriculum even got started.

I was one of the remaining survivors of the special serums. From my training, it was observed that I obtained the abilities of a spider. The lame part of it at least.

The only thing I could do was stick to walls, which was anticlimactic. I mean there was an increase in my physical and thinking ability, but that's irrelevant.

I could've gotten cooler powers at least, but nope I just got sticky fingers.

Fortunately, after the White Room was temporarily shut down and I was sent to my father's mansion, I created different kind of gadgets that could help with my spider-like abilities.

I created some spy gadgets, cause who doesn't. I also managed to create web shooters to help me swing around and provide me more mobility than a normal human.

It's fun as hell, especially when you know what you're doing, with physics and all that.

When I informed my butler, Matsuo, of my abilities, he suggested that I could go around being a superhero of sorts. To be honest, it sounded childish, and provided no merit for myself, but I tried it out. 

It was certainly nice. Beating criminals and serving justice was interesting. I'd definitely be more inclined to selflessly help others now. Although it's not easy to rid of the emotionless tool mentality instilled on me since childhood, it definitely did do some thing.

I managed to make a name for myself as the crime-fighting vigilante in Tokyo. I didn't make any fancy costume for myself or anything. Just a hoodie and something casual, and I wore the hood to hide my face, which surprisingly worked out for me except for that one time. I doubt they remember me though.

I was also given the name 'Spider-Man', which sounded ridiculous, but it was pretty cool I guess.

The experience was short-lived though, when Matsuo informed me of ANHS, and it's 'no outside contact' rule. It was the perfect paradise in my eyes, so I enrolled into it and passed the exams.

(Anyways let's skip bus scene again)

I was at the gates of the high school, and heading in before a voice called out to me.

"Wait." I turned around to see a beautiful, black haired girl, and I realize she looked familiar.

She widens her eyes. "Wait, it's you." 

Yep it's the girl I saved back then, from getting raped. Somewhere in the fight, my hood was taken off, which revealed my face to her.

"You're the one that saved me before. I couldn't thank you before, but now I can. Thank you so much for saving me back then." She bowed in front of me.

"Huh? Oh it's alright. No need to thank me. It's what anyone would have done." I said.

"Still thank you." She looks at me again, this time with a smile. Wow she looks pretty.

"So umm...?"

"Horikita. Horikita Suzune."

"Well Horikita. I'm sure that wasn't the the reason you called out to me earlier." I was wondering what her initial intentions were.

"Oh well I was going to ask why you were staring at me. Not complaining if it's you now though." She muttered something at the end, which I didn't really hear clearly. I don't really care though.

She continued. "But no need to mind it now."

I nodded in understanding. "I see."

I was going to continue walking, when she grabbed my wrist.

"Wait, I'd like to know your name. I gave you mine already, and I'd like to know the name of the person that saved me."

How should I go about this. I could ignore her, but that'd just be rude. She has a good point though. I just wouldn't want to risk my high school life being compromised by revealing my identity to her, of all people. It was bad enough that my face was revealed to her. 

My thoughts were interrupted, when she spoke again. "Please. No need to worry about me revealing your identity to people. You can trust me. I really just want to know your name."

Should I really gamble this? Honestly, from the sudden attitude change of hers earlier, I can find her trustworthy. Sure why not.

"Ayanokouji Kiyotaka."

"A nice name. I'm glad to meet you again Ayanokouji-kun." 

She smiled again and reached out to shake hands and I reciprocated.

"Likewise, Horikita."

Well I just started my high school life, and I can definitely say I found myself a pawn. I'm truly glad to have found myself a nice tool, Horikita. I'm looking forward to what will happen in the future.

Alright another chapter, and this one was pretty meh. I might make a part 2 for the actual interactions of students with Kiyopon.

I sure am feeling active for making 3 stories in 12 hours. Definitely gonna make a writing crash, and chill later on. Might as well make the most out of this.

Anyways that's all. Signing out.

Peace!

COTE: Kiyopon's Adventures (Oneshots)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें