Chapter 14

Back to reality!

Narrator's POV: 

It's been all in a well week of hanging out with the CLASS 1-A and discovering so many things that they haven't even learned in the future yet! The Demon Slayers and Nezuko are now getting ready to go home, saying goodbye to their hotel that has not but none many memories of it.

" Well, this is fun here. But we have to go back home." " Awwww, but I really like it here Tanjiro, can we just stay one? One more? Please?" Zenitsu asked from another pitch to a higher. Tanjiro sighed and turned to Zenitsu. " Zenitsu we have to go home, the Demon Slayer Corps could be already looking for us. " He responded nicely. " But I-.. fine.." Zenitsu said lowering his tone and accepting defeat." 

" How do you close this damn door, it won't close!" Inosuke said trying to close the door. " That's cause I have this key," Tanjiro said. He walked to the door making Inosuke step back and immediately figure it out, closing the door. " H-how did you do that?" He said surprised. " It's pretty easy really-"

" Hey, guys!"

The four turned to see Deku, Bakugo, Mina, Kaminari, and Kirishima walking over. " Oh, it's you guys! What brings you here?" Tanjiro said welcoming them. " You guys are about to go home correct, we can walk with you guys there, we're free!" Kirishima said winking. " Bakugo wanted to come too but he didn't wanna admit it. " Kirishima said. " SHUT UP, WHO TOLD YOU I WOULD-" 

" Kacchan, calm down!" 

" It's okay, really! We were just leaving, let's go!" Zenitsu said and they all walked with a beautiful day outside.

They all walked from cars beeping and bris are chirping along the way. Nezuko was sleeping in the box soothed along with with the loud noise outside. Finally, they made their destination to the place where they first got here near the garbage can. 

Class 1-A were quite confused and curious about why they were there obviously. 

Narrator's POV

Tanjiro got the slightest chills of where they were exactly placed here in this new dimension and remembered a flashback.

Flashback...

 " I or We will go back to where we came from and stop at the first place you were teleported at!"

" It's been nice seeing you guys, really!" Tanjiro said. " You too! Will you come back?" Deku said making all the trio hesitate about that question. " Oh who cares, they are probably busy!" Mina said. " Mind if I say goodbye to Nezuko?" Mina pleaded, and Tanjiro nodded opening the box door. Mina carefully hugged Nezuko while she was sleeping and slightly let her go freeing herself. 

Nobody noticed that Bakugo and Inosuke were secretly doing handshakes and hand tricks for a goodbye message.

Zenitsu and Kaminari and Kirishima hugged goodbye and talked about some things about what they will be home. 

Deku and Tanjiro looked at each other and did a handshake.

" Alright let's go!" Tanjiro said remembering the words.

" We will go back to where we came from." 

Suddenly a portal appeared waiting for them to get inside. " It's getting smaller, we have to go. Bye-bye!" 

Inosuke jumped in first and then Zenitsu and right before Tanjiro went in the Class 1-a waved goodbye and he waved bye as well and hopped into the portal and then it closed.

-----

The portal teleported to nice woods on a dark night. " Ouch!" Zenitsu said and fell first. " CANNON BALL!" Inosuke screamed and called on top of Zenitsu. " Why you-" Zenitsu said in an angry tone and then Tanjiro landed in a superhero way not letting himself hurt.

" Are we.. are we home? " Zenitsu looking around. " Not sure, let's see if my crow is here," Tanjiro said.

" There you are!"

They looked up to see a man with long black hair and gloomy blue eyes.

" Giyu..."

" We've been looking all over for you. Where did you guys go?"