Chapter 2

broad daylight

No one's POV:

Zenitsu looked up and saw a man with long blonde hair similar to Zenitsu's hair. Finding out that it is a small mind that looks hideous.

Zenitsu finally becomes conscious and realizes what he saws and screams in horror, making the whole team wake up. Tanjiro and Inosuke get up and shake their heads finally and notice him.

"Who the hell are you? Where am I?!" Inosuke shouted. The older man looked skinny. Way too Skinny and long blonde hair and mysterious eyes. He was holding a bag of groceries. The Old Man feels shocked and disturbed by what they have said. " I see you're not around here, and I'm Toshinori Yagi he exclaimed. He smiles with his face as he helps Tanjiro stand up. Tanjiro swipes his clothes to make sure there's no dust. He looks around as they are between a build seems like they are in a dead-end in the corner. He immediately thinks of Nezuko. He went to a shade, opened the box, and saw Nezuko sleeping softly.

Tanjiro, in relief, closes the box, carries it on his back and looks at the man

Tanjiro's POV

His clothes are.. completely different as we are wearing he's wearing a white shirt and blue pants. I looked around as it was morning, people walking around in the street holding some type of an enormous pencil in their ears. What in the world is that? After looking around, I get focused looking at the man. "Toshinori Yagi?" I asked. " Yes, that's my name." He responds. He seems nice like he wouldn't hurt anyone, but he looks incredibly irritated. " It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Tanjiro Kamado, and these 2 are Inosuke and Zenitsu. I exclaimed. He then smiled. " Are you three okay? Do you need any help? Are you hurt?" Toshinori asked. He kept telling questions of how we are, so thoughtful! " We're fine, thank you. What is this place? " I asked. And as I remember of what the demon said. 

Flashback:

 " Send these three to a random dimension!" He yelled.

And a flashback came to me.

" It seems like we're in a completely different dimension, maybe a different universe," I said with a hand in my chin, thinking. Then the man has a shocked look. Examining on us.

Toshinori's POV (All Might)

Their clothes are completely different, are they traditional? What is in that box? I thought. Then I noticed him opening it, and it must be a child there. Where do they even come from? I don't think they aren't even in this country. "Toshinori Yagi?" He asked. I got out of my place and nodded. " Yes, that's my name," I responded. " It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Tanjiro Kamado and these two are, Inosuke and Zenitsu." He responds. The two looked confused and also surprised and looked around. After Tanjiro said, they were teleported to different teleportation. It made sense why their clothes were entirely separate from here. " Wait, don't tell him that! What if he's a villain or a demon at most! " Zenitsu exclaimed. Demons? What Demons? Tanjiro turned around to me and asked. " Can you stand in the daylight, please?" He asked nicely. As I listened, I stepped back to the daylight. The team breathed out of relief and told me to come out. 

No one's POV:

As they all looked at each other, they noticed differences. " Tanjiro, you look different? What happened to your face?!" He yelled. Tanjiro looked at him also. His face was cleaner than he thought. He still had the same outfit but is newer than he expected. His eyes were more prominent and more innocent.

" Inosuke, you look normal.." Tanjiro said and looked at Inosuke. "Wait.." Zenitsu said and walked up to Inosuke. " Wait- What are you doing, hey STOP!" Zenitsu grabbed Inosuke's mask and took it off his head and face. The boys, including Toshiniri, were shocked to see Inosuke's face, more women than the other dimension. " You bastard! I'll kill you!" He screamed. Grabbing his sword out and chasing Zenitsu. Tanjiro sighed and looked at Toshiniri. " I'm sorry for them, we just are in another dimension, and universe as I recall. I have never seen these things in my life. " He exclaimed. Toshiniri figured out quickly. " Well, I work at my own Hero Agency, since you're new in this world I can take you here and explain everything. " Tanjiro thought himself, can he trust him? With his guts, he nodded and agreed to follow him.