Chapter 4

A Jacket

Inosuke and Bakugo look at each other in anger and see a running person come out. " Kacchan, what are you doing?" Midoriya said, shocked. He looked at Inosuke and Bakugo, trying to grab a jacket that said, " I am strong! " in the middle of the shirt. " Get the hell out of the way Deku, you have nothing to do with this!" Bakugo yelled. Then when Inosuke had the chance, he snatched the jacket and ran away. " Hey, you- give me that back!" Bakugo yelled and chased after him. 

Inosuke ran after pushing the clothing racks, the items on the shelf, making a massive mess in the clothing store. " There's Inosuke- wait, what is he doing?!" Zenitsu said but then a shocked tone that made a yelling noise. Inosuke came running over to Tanjiro and Zenitsu. " This crap is trying to steal my dream coat!" He yelled and pointed at Bakugo. " What the hell are you talking about? I saw that jacket first!" Bakugo yelled. Zenitsu and Tanjiro looked at each other.

" Sir, they may be a big misunderstanding-" Tanjiro said nervously. " Move it! You're out of my way!" Bakugo yelled, pushing Tanjiro to the side. Tanjiro was shocked and also in disbelief. Bakugo walked to Inosuke with his hands pumped with fireballs. Inosuke put his two swords up, getting ready to fight. Bakugo was shocked and then laughed, " What the hell are you going to do with those two-blade swords?! Are you trying to underestimate me?" He asked. " Are you trying to fight me? We can fight right now," Inosuke yelled. 

After they were about to fight, all of a sudden giant footsteps came in, having the store manager walk by, and said, " Hey... " He said softly and kicked them both out of the store. Bakugo, angry as hell, got up and walked away. "Kacchan, where are you going?!" Midoriya said, looking up to Bakugo as he put his hands in his pockets, walking away. " None of your business, you damn- nerd!" He thundered. The four got up and looked around to see if anyone was okay. " Great.. now I got banned at my favorite store." Midoriya frowned.

" I'm sorry because forgive me and the others. We'll promise we'll never do it again!" Tanjiro begged for forgiveness. " Please, please, it's okay. I'm also surprised at how Inosuke had the guts to talk loud to Kacchan! Midoriya said, surprised and also impressed. " Kacchan..? Is that his name?" Zenitsu implied. " Oh, that's what I called him since we were kids. His real is Katsuki Bakugo, but you can call him Bakugo," Midoriya explained.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bakugo's POV

Who the hell does he think he is?! I just came to get the limited edition jacket till this bastard comes up and gets the overdramatic cause of a damn coat. Does he even know what it is? What the hell was he wearing, with fur coat pants and those swords are nothing like I've ever seen.

And why is he here with Deku? It looks like he knows him. Ugh, I'm so angry I can't even think straight. I was embarrassed by so many people. And that purple hair looking guy, he has a familiar outfit style like that boar head guy. I don't think they're not around here. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator's POV

After the walk, in the evening, they walk finally to the place where they are going to say, next to the UA High ( Not the dorms ) to a visiting area apartment.

After setting everything up, Midoriya says bye to them and leaves to head back to the dorms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Going to MHA 

Back to Midoriya walking back to his dorm, he was still impressed by what was happening hours ago, and after heading home, it was already nighttime.

Going back to the UA Dorm Room, I opened the door and saw class 1-A staring at him at the entrance.

" Finally, dude, your back! What took you so long? Dinner was just getting cold!" Kirishima said. " Oh nothing, I was just walking to a tour with a few friends I made." He said confidently. " Oh? Who are they? Are they in UA?" Kirishima asked curiously and looked forward to meeting them. " They're not from UA, but most likely for their age, they might be. I can meet you them if you would like!" Midoriya asked. " Or.. they can visit us in the dorms, with Mr. Aizawa's permission, we can probably meet them here!" Kirishima suggested. 

" I don't know if Aizawa would even trust the strangers over here if they're not even in UA," Kaminari said, worried. " Oh, come on, Denki, just once, don't worry, he'll say yes! Or we might even get to know what their quirk is!" Kirishima said excitedly. " Yeah, come to think of it, I've never known what their quirk is," Midoriya said. He completely forgot what their quirk was and completely forgot to ask them. 

" Come on, Midoriya, how about we ask him tomorrow and see if we can get a response," Kirishima said excitedly.  Midoriya thought of it twice.  Will Aizawa will say no, most likely, but it's a try.