Chapter 8

Narrator's POV:

After being spread out, they were transported to different places first, we will start with Mina, Sero, and Inosuke being grabbed out of the kind and being teleported to a random place near the woods. They all feel in hard dirt. Mina quickly got up and cleaned herself and quickly checked on her friends.

" Sero!" Are you alright?" Mina said panicked.

Sero opened his eyes slowly to adjust to the dark, he got up and put his hand on his head rubbing with a bit of pain.

"Y-yeah, I'm okay, are you?" Sero said worriedly

" I'm okay."

Mina quickly widened her eyes she turned to see Inosuke laying on the ground.

Sero and Mina quickly got up and ran to inosuke to check if he was alright. It was some blood coming out from his makes as Sero quickly takes it off to see him sleeping with his beauty. Mina and Sero blushed as he suddenly woke up and then looked left at Sero and right at Mina, and he suddenly screamed at top of his lungs.

"AHHHHHH, AHHHH WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING, WHY DO YOU HAVE MY BOAR HEAD, GIVE IT TO ME!!" he roared as he snatched his boar head from Sero and put his back on.

" Woah Woah, chill dude, we just saw your head bleeding." He said with his hands up.

" Pfft, hah! That's nothing, I had way worse than doing that hehe!" He continued to laugh.

A demon appeared from a shadow, he looked exactly the same as the demon they found before they were in their dimension. They appeared with a detective pose, yet a shy emotion. " Why do I have to do this, I just want to finish my meal." " But with this amount of people, I think I do some leftovers..." they said weakly and breathes slowly. He suddenly looked at Inosuke, immediately finding out that he was a demon slayer. 

"The only way to kill this demon is to slash their head off!" He yelled. " But isn't that killing?" Mina Ashido said. " Not in our dimension!" Inosuke said and quickly ran to the demon, continually laughing toward the demon as he started to get his sword ready to slash the demon's neck.

" Sigh, you really don't know who you are fighting too, are you? " The demon says giving a huge exhale as he stands on the ground his eyes turning green to orange. " Blood Demon Art... " He said and suddenly two chakra weapons appear in his hands, orange colors appear as the waves are in the chakras, and his arms suddenly spun around slower than got faster as it was a tornado, orange spikes shooter everywhere. 

" Look out!" Sero yelled as he quickly used his tape to grab inosuke and mina as they ran over to find some cover. " Damn it!" Mina yelled as she already got a wound on her leg a deep cut. " It was just a blade, and you already got a wound?" Inosuke said in unbelief.

" If you don't know, these are my chakra that my aunt has given me, she was so nice but yet so..." He said softly and groaned as he laughed. "I don't give a crap about your Sakura!" Inosuke yelled and ran to him as he turned aggressively to cut his neck, but the demon does and used his blood demon art as a rope to throw inosuke so far, inosuke caught his balance and landed safely to the ground.

" Since you two are cowards looks like I have to do this all of by myself, but no biggie this is gonna be a piece of cak-" He stopped as he looks at his arm already slashes as blood-splattered and coughed off the blood."

"Inosuke!" Mina yelled.

" Now that's outta the way, time to deal with you too." The demon said.

Mina quick thinking as she used her Acid Veil to block any obstacle, lasers from the demon shot faster than usual, luckily Mina's Acid is strong enough to put the lasers away. However, she couldn't hold it enough as it was about to go through like a bubble wrap about to pop.

She had a quick idea as she used his acid to switch the acid to throw the lasers back at the demon. The demon had a few scratches on his right arm and on the forehead then a scratch at the nape of his neck. " W-why you..." He said softly but with an angry tone. His eyes turned from orange to blue. The lasers turn blue a fire starts to appear. "Oh jeez!" Mina shrieked and ducked down to the rock. Lasers shooter faster than usual as it breaks the rock piece by piece.

" Shit.. what do we do?!" Sero said, panicked. Inosuke ran off, stopping all the lasers with his sword. " You guys are such cowards.." He said softly. He looked up at the demon to think of a plan. " Use your crap powers for once in your life!

" He yelled, looking behind them. The demon suddenly stopped hitting lasers, " So you wanna do a sword fight? So be it." The Demon said. The lasers were then converted and combined into a sword similar to a demon slayer. " Hah! Only 1 sword, 2 swords can beat you easily."

 Inosuke roared laughing. " Oh, don't worry there's more. His foot is down making the ground crack putting his strength and zooming to inosuke to hit the first swing. Inosuke quickly picked up his speed as he blocked his sword from swinging. All sword strength using upward and back.

" Y-You're pretty strong.." The Demon said weakly. He did shoots lasers from his back to turn quickly to Inosuke as he turned around and blocked his sword to block the lasers. "Ahhhh yeah!" Mina yelled as she shoots acid from the demon's face and back as they scream in pain in agony. " The neck alien! The neck!" Inosuke said. Mina quickly puts acid on his neck as the demon dodges and shoots 5 or 10 lasers as sero pushes and gets shooter by multiple lasers.

" Sero! " Mina screamed as she quickly ran up to Sero checking the wounds around his arms and unfortunately the elbows. " Crap... I can't get my tape. It's stuck!" Sero said weakly.  " You bastard.." Inosuke quietly but yet with anger. He breathes to start his fang. 8th Fang: Explosive Rush. He then attacks at neverending speeds to slice the door. As he succeeded in slicing his neck, it fell on the door with blood pouring out.

" You... You!!!!! Did you cut my neck off just like that? The demon said shakingly but shocked as well. "Alright, Inosuke! You did awesomely," Mina said happily while holding Sero's wound. " Yeah, you did great, dude.." Sero said weakly. Inosuke slowly looked at them, breathing soundly.