Chapter 1 (Part 2)

Inosuke's POV

The moment I saw that demon, it was game on! It looks so scared he saw me and ran away. "Not so fast, you really think you can run away from me?!" I said confidently. The damn demon kept running away left and right. Then there is a portal popped in front of me.

I was so fast, I accidentally went into it and I am in a completely different place. " What the-?! Where the hell am I?!" I yelled. This bastard made me teleport somewhere, did he. And there he was running passing through the woods. I chased him everywhere I could go, he went faster and faster. Who does this bastard think he is! And then another teleportation portal appeared, and again I was in a different dam place!

I growled and I sensed him coming behind me. He sward his hand and I moved to the right as fast I can and quickly sward my sword and sliced his arm off. Then he roared with a loud noise. " What the hell was that?!" And he ran away. I also sensed 1. No. 2 NO.. more than 5. Little Pieces coming out of the trees and charging at me. One was coming out of the air trying to attack me on the head I turned around and slashed his head. Then a little demon jumped on my back and swarved me around circles. " Ugh, get off of me you little-" I threw the force of the demon and hit the wall.

I sensed where the demon was.. there! On the next wall to the right, I ran with my sword and saw the demon. " Ah.. I've seen you found me.." The Demon said in a soft voice. What the hell is he wearing? He was wearing an outfit with strings and something that is electric.. and he talks? "You've fought the little demon I have? Impressive.." He said.  After what he said another noise appears as stomps of the foot. " Ah, looks like you've got a friend!" And then there's Tanjirou about to slice his head off.

Tanjiro POV

After wounding up the men's injuries I was about to walk to find him- " Wait, you're not gonna leave me here, are you?! " Zenitsu asked scared. " If you're gonna help you can follow or you can protect its man here Zenitsu." "AHH- " He checks his throat. " Fine! I'll follow you" I nodded and we headed out. I called the crow to bring an assistant to help the man to go home. And so I went to find the demon. His scent was getting stronger and stronger. But it's so new what is this scent?

His move was fast-moving left and right I couldn't follow it up it was so fast! Then I saw the demon, walking towards me as I prepared to slash I see an opening thread, then an open portal appeared out of nowhere and moved me to another forest. I looked around I couldn't find him but I still can smell the scent. I then heard a scream, it sounded like Zenitsu. I ran to keep his sound and then he stopped. " Zenitzu?! Where are you?!" I yelled I kept running to find him from his voice shouted, " I don't know where I am! " Zenitzu yelled. "Hold on, I'll come to find you!" I cried. After minutes I've found him being curled up like a ball. 

I looked at him in shock and disgust, and I smelled the scent again. It's near.

Very Near.

But I don't see a sight of him, then a portal appeared and he came out in front and headed for zenitsu. I scared Zenitsu and watch out and slashed out the demon's neck, but it was missed and the demon fell to the ground. Then Inosuke was found running toward us. "Out of my way!" He yelled and walked toward the demon. Then the Demon looked at me and noticed my scar. " Oh wow... I'm so lucky!" He exclaimed. I looked at him that he may be one of Muzan's lower ranks. " Take one step and you'll be going away!" He giggled. The team and I looked at each other in confusion. " Let's rope this guy to the tree and wait for sunlight!" Inosuke yelled. 

No one's POV

Once the Demon had a chance, he used his powers to teleport the team with a chant word. " Send these three to a random dimension!" And as he wished and itis granted by sending the three to somewhere they have never gone before.

During the travel, the 3 were falling and flying at extremely high speeds. Zenitsu, screaming for life and looks around and sees circles of different dimensions. Inosuke, falling and suddenly falling asleep during the middle. As Tanjiro fell and spun around at the same time trying to figure out what is happening and looks around at rainbow colors getting faster and faster at the speed of light.

Zenitsu's POV

I wake up, my head feels like pain.. I opened my eyes with a flash and heard moving noises then it gets louder a heard a man came up and ask, " Are you, alright young man?" Such a strong voice, so buff! I opened my eyes fully and looked around. This isn't home.. this is totally different what is this place?  What the hell? I get up, and asked " Who are you? Where are we?" I looked at Tanjiro and Inosuke, looked unconscious. I hope Nezuko is okay, I can't show her in broad daylight.

" Well, you're in Musutafu, Japan," He said.