Chapter 7

𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔱

" Is everything alright?" Midoriya says a little worried-looking. Nezuko looked at the three curiously. Then she walks to Tanjiro pulling his shirt to know what is going on. Tanjiro finally focuses and looks down on Nezuko, putting his face in serious mode. He ask Nezuko to get in the box and so she listened and went inside. " It seems like we sensed a demon near here. I think it's best if you guys should go back homes!" Tanjiro said. The 4 looked around shocked and some are a little nervous. " I think we should come too, we are hero's in training it's best if we come along too!" Kirishima said proudly. He put his hand up to his chest, stood up tall, and head up.

" You guys are heroes in training? " Tanjiro said. " Well, if you are okay to fight you are free to come along with us," Tanjiro said. " W-wait! Hold on, I don't know if I'm qualified to fight in this!" Kaminari said worriedly. He waved his hands to know that he was a punk and not ready to go. " Come on, go fight with us maybe if the police know we got him we can get extra bucks!" Sero said.

After everyone nodded they walk into the place that had a fountain in the middle of a statue of All Might, and trees all around it. They look around to see anything till they found a splat of blood on the ground. " Is this what I think it is? " Mina said. Tanjiro looked at the blood and then a splat second he smelled blood coming behind the All might Statue. " I'm pretty sure that is blood," Tanjiro said.

𝕋𝕒𝕟𝕛𝕚𝕣𝕠'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

After seeing blood, the demon is definitely here somewhere. I can smell it behind the All Might Statue. I hold my sword to prepare as I smell something else. Isn't that the demon? But why do I smell 2? No, wait, 3 more demons? " I smell 3 more demon that has the same smell.." I said surprised but I kept calm. " There must be a duplicate of them around here," Midoriya said. That's right, like when I fought the swamp demon back then. This should be the same thing. But since I have more people around me, they can take things at once.

--------------------------------------- End of Tanjiro's POV ---------------------------------------

Narrator's POV

After everyone looked around a sudden mysterious voice. " Argh... I didn't know you were in here.. why are you in here?! " Who are you talking to, and you idiot keep it down someone will hear you!" "There are people here..? Where? I'm starving you took the last bite of it!" " Hah, well too bad you were too slow getting it."

So many voices everywhere that have the same voice, but different tones. Everyone looked around at where is the voice is coming from. Demon Slayers slowly grabbed their swords to see where is the commotion. Whispers are everywhere in everyone's heads.

"Everyone stay together, they can teleport to many places, beware!" Tanjiro said.

Everyone nodded and stayed together waiting for combat.

"Ahhh, I can't take it to lemme at 'em!" "Wait, don't!" the demon quickly ran to the people as tanjiro breathes slowly taking his sword out, he swerves his sword but sadly he misses it as the demon turns around a portal appeared he pushes Kirishima, Tanjiro, and Kaminari out in the portal. " Tanjiro no!-" Deku cried the portal closed with the demon inside. " Guess we have to fight, good grief." another demon said and opens a portal near Mina, Sero and Inosuke, the wind was strong taking all of them in one including the demon. Zenitsu quickly grabbed something to not get sucked in and grabbed Nezuko's hand to hold on to other as the portal closes. " Great.. " Zenitsu said as he frowned.

" Don't worry, they're not that too far, maybe we can find them together, right?" Midoriya said with a smile."

Zenitsu looked at him and smiles a little. "R-right," he said softly and nervously.

Hello! The author here, I apologize for being so late uploading chapters, due to school and trying to promote my fan-fic so it could get more views to be honest. I'll try to be more active from now on, but if you have any other suggestions please comment here!