Chapter 3

After following Toshiniri to his office, the three sit down on a couch while Tanjiro looks around at many electronics. For Zenitsu, seeing so many lights and many women walking over him and blushing almost all the way. And Inosuke, touching almost everything he sees that doesn't look familiar to him.

" In my home, there were only enemies, which are demons. They can regenerate and has many unique skills. The only way to kill them is this type of sword." He raises his hand and takes out the sword. " May I touch it to examine? " Toshiniri exclaimed. Tanjirou nodded and carefully gave Toshiniri the sword. " Impressive, this is non like our swords in this world. As a matter of fact, I rarely see swords right now. " The three looked at each other in confusion. " And how do you kill them with this sword."Toshiniri pointed it out.

" Oh, with those types of swords, we need to kill them by slashing their necks off." With that type of tone, Toshiniri was a little shocked. " Which is where demon slayers come along. We have heroes who are demon slayers that kill them, so there is no danger. " He exclaimed. " Oh! Demons' weakness is sunlight and broad daylight. If they are in sunlight, they will be burned alive." He responded.

" I need to go back home, so I can find this demon to teleport us here," Zenitsu claimed. " Then, if this demon has been here, it could be anywhere. " Toshiniri said. After a conversation, Zenitsu heard quick steps coming this way. " Wait, do you hear that?" He said. Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Toshiniri looked at Zenit. " Ah, I think I know who that is," Toshniri said.

A blasted door opened.

A man looked shocked with fluffy green hair, surprised, and held his phone and worried.

" All-Might I-" He talked and stopped when he saw the 3 boys. " I'm sorry- am I disturbing you? " He said nervously. " No, young midoriya, you're fine, please come in. As a matter a fact I would like to introduce these three. He said happily." He was shocked and went inside and closed the door behind him. 

" Young Midoirya, I would like to introduce these 3 people. Boys, would you introduce yourself to this man?" He said. 

They got up and introduced themselves.

" Hello, I'm Izuku Midoriya!" He said happily with a smile. And just tanjirou knew he was a happy kid. He smiled as well and handshakes as well. " Hi! I'm Tanjiro Kamado, and these are my other friends, Zenitsu and Inosuke."

Tanjiro POV

He had fluffy hair and freckles and a different set of clothes just by looking at him. I've never seen those types of clothes before, and his shoes.. are pretty big. I looked at his arms. We were full of scratches and also his hands. He looks so young, almost my age! 

Izuku Midoriya's POV

I recently got a call from a new mission that needs to be addressed to All Might, but isn't he weak after defeating All for One? Why did he have to do with this? As I heard, I ran to the office as fast I could and once I opened it I noticed these 3 on the couch sitting and I saw All Might with them. 

When he told me to introduce myself to this person, I noticed his mark on his left side. Is that a birthmark? No Midoriya, that's a scar. It's pretty big, and he looks like he's the same age as me too.

End of Izuku Midoriya's POV

" Wasn't you name Toshiniri?" Inosuke shouted in suspiciousness. " Oh, it is, but since you know, I recommend calling me All Might if you want." He said. As they looked and nodded. " I wanted to show you something on my phone. A recent monster came out of nowhere in Japan. " He exclaimed. The three jumped and looked at each other and stared at All Might. " That must be the demon you are talking about!" He said. " Huh? Demon? What do you mean?" Midoriya said, confused. " I will tell you later, Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu. Do you know where you will be staying? "  All Might said. " Of course not. We just got here. We don't know where to eat, and I don't know if we have the right money to eat anything," Inosuke growled. " Relax, we'll put somewhere to a shelter and some money to eat. It's a good thing you came to us before anyone else. Have you gone to a school?" He asked. 

" Well, I think all of us are home-school, so we're never experienced any in-person with many people. I don't think Inosuke doesn't even know how to read." Tanjiro claimed. " Hey! I know how to speak. Reading is pointless for me." Inosuke yelled. " I see. If I ask the principal for permission, he may enroll you guys to somewhere to learn but not into a class yet." They nodded and started to get up. " I will get you guys home as much as I can. Young Midoriya, can you take these to a walk around and get them some clothes, please?" He said with eyebrows up. Midoriya was shocked but smiled at the same time. " Yes, sir!" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside

After leaving All's Might's Agency, they all walk out, seeing many people starting at the Demon Slayer clothes. Inosuke does a death stare by looking at a random citizen, and the random citizen gets scared and runs. " Inosuke! Stop staring at people!" Tanjiro whispered loudly. " You idiot, I was not! I wasn't even looking at that bastard!" He yelled. "Watch you're language and keep it down!" Tanjiro whispered. " I'm so sorry for him, we're pretty new, so this is kinda confusing.." Tanjiro said.

" I think people are staring at you because of the type of your clothes are wearing, are you a cosplayer? " Midoriya asked. " What's a cosplayer?" Tanjiro asked. Midoriya was shocked and also confused. " Cosplayer is someone who dresses someone  like as a cartoon character!" Midoriya explained. " I see... but I'm not cosplaying anyone this is my unique outfit including Zenitsu and Inosuke." He explained. Izuku was shocked and also interested in their outfit. Once they were walking, they finally made it to the clothing store.

" Here we are! This is the clothing store. Please pick anything you would like." Midoriya said happily. 

Tanjiro's POV

So many clothes... I have never seen this type of clothes before! They all look so stunning regardless of any clothing. I grabbed some clothes and then, I completely forgot about Nezuko! I went to check the girl's side and went there. With her size, she can change morph, so the best guess I can do and choose is the most she stays on. After selecting the best clothes, I forget I have swords on. After trying it out, I put it in the hanger and holder them. After that, Zenitsu chooses one and walls back to Midoriya. " Wait, where's inosuke?" Zenitsu asked made everyone look around. 

" I can go find him if you want. It won't be long,"  Midoriya said and left quickly after. " Wait- " Tanjiro noted, and unfortunately, Midoriya had already left.

Inosuke's POV

What the heck is this crap? These clothes are nothing that I like these man shirts? Ew! Also, that green hair gets on my nerves. What name is he again? Midoriya? Dora? Ughh, I don't know, this clothing is nothing like back home-

I noticed a shirt, one that was buttoned. Wait, no, a little thing can move up and down. What is that? I saw the shiny, beautiful blue color, so I walked closer, and I touched the thing, and it moved up and down, so that means... I could get half-naked if I wanted to? I want this! And so I tried grabbing the shirt until I felt another one pulled back. I look up and see a naily point hair blonde. " Hey, what are you doing? I got this first." The blonde boy said. " What the hell do you mean, I found it first I check it out it's mine!" He shouted and pulls but who does this bastard think he is?. it's pulled back. " Who the hell do you think you are? Do you know who you are dealing with?" I said back to him. " What the fuck did you just say to me?!" He yelled, and then I looked to his hand started blowing up like fireballs.

" Wait... Kacchan? What are you doing?!"