Chapter 12 Part 2

Author: That was sad but somewhat peaceful.

Narrator: You made this. I narrate it.

Author: Oh, hush.

Narrator: Next one!

-----------------------

SLEEPOVER!

" Did you know how long it took to beg for Mr. Aizawa to let you guys be invited to our dorm? " Deku said. Tanjiro and Deku were pacing. " Why didn't Nezuko walk outside since she is immune to sunlight?" Deku asked with a wondered emotion. He put his hand on his chin, trying to think, " Nezuko was beaten after that fight, so she's going to sleep to recharge. " Tanjiro said. " Interesting.." Deku said while taking notes.

Tanjiro was still quite concerned about Deku's note-taking. " Looks like we're here, got your invitation card?" Deku replied. " If that's what you call it, yep!" Tanjiro responded as well.

" Oh! Well, hello there!"

A small mixture of many animes with a scare walks by. " Oh! Principal Nezu, sir!" Deku said and bowed down quickly. Just as Tanjiro stopped, he was confused but followed as he bowed with respectfulness.

" What brings you here?"

" Well, I was just taking a walk, and since I noticed a student I haven't recognized. You,  sir, what's your name?" Principal Nezu said to maintain eye contact with Deku and then Tanjiro. " O-oh! I'm Tanjiro Kamado, sir!" Tanjiro said as well bowing. " I see, and may I ask what's in that box of yours?" Nezu asked, checking what was behind him.

" Oh, this is just my sister Nezuko. She rather sleeps in my box while walking. It may be weird, but it's what we do." Tanjiro explains. " I see. Based on what All Might told me about you, you are free to come in anytime!" The principal said, spreading his arms wide of welcome and invitation!"

" Oh really?! Thank you, sir!" Tanjiro thanked him.

" Oh! It's you!" Kirishima said he noticed him walking inside. This made the whole Class 1-A catch everyone's eye on Tanjiro as a new person coming.

" How are your injuries, Kamado?"

" Hi, Kamado!"

" What's that on your box."

" Why are you wearing like that?"

Class 1-A was stocked with questions, making Tanjiro feel attacked but overwhelmed with questions.

" Everyone, please, please! Step back to overwhelm Tanjiro!" A man said.

The Man had dark blue hair and was muscular; Tanjiro looked down at to noise. His calves were engines.

" I apologize for my friends bothering you. It appears I don't remember your name. Allow me to introduce myself; I am Tenya Ida of Class 1-A." Ida said.