The first day

Briefing had finished, you were on the death row...this was the best you were going to get for gods sake. You are a (age) year old (gender) with (colour) messy hair, you were put on death row for the murder of your father...but you were wrongly convicted. He had been abusive, it was your only way out, and now you were here. A chance to just perhaps get free and live again...you liked it. You lay on the small bed given to you in your d class cell, staring up at the roof. "Ugh, this shit is smaller than a prison cell..." You mumbled, you didn't know much about this place, you couldn't tell if it was underground or above ground, you couldn't tell much of anything to be honest, but all you knew was that you would get out after a month freely, how bad could it be? "Just gotta survive a month here and I'll be out and free..." You sighed, this was the best chance you had. You scratched at your orange jumpsuit, while it was what you had to wear, it was itchy and uncomfortable, even worse than prison wear. You might as well be wearing a god damn bag at this rate, seriously. You closed your eyes and took a few deep breaths, slowly finding yourself drifting off to sleep.

Then that dream came, that dream that made you writhe in pain and agony, tears dripping down your face and onto the bedsheets. "Guilty." The jury stated, the words kept going through your head, again and again, guilty, guilty, guilty. At that exact moment, you swore you saw a familiar ghost looking at you from where you were sitting...staring at you in the empty witness stand, there he was...your father, bloodied and grinning. All you remember was letting out a scream and then blacking out after that, next thing you were awake in prison...awaiting your end.

You were jolted awake by the sound of your door sliding open, and several armed men came forward. "Time to get up (name), it's time to get to work." You panted in terror for a second at the sight of the guns before you got up and raised your hands. "Yes sir.." You mumbled, stepping out of your cell. "You will be working with scp-096 today, good luck. Doctor --- will be explaining the procedure to you. "Scp-096...? No problem, they said that there's barely any deaths here...I don't see why I would need the luck." You snorted, there was a silence among the escorts at that moment. That made you a bit uneasy...something wasn't right. "Ahaha...er...I guess I'll just see you guys tomorrow again..." You nervously mumbled as they escorted you through the facility. This place was weird, so confined yet there were personnel strolling around freely on lunch breaks and all that, this place had something odd to it...high tension yet not much at all... You looked at everything as you moved through the facility's inner workings, the words "secure contain protect" plastered across the walls everywhere, that didn't help but concern you a bit...but oh well...it was time to face your fears and get this over with...