Chapter 26

"Boss JYP killed himself" someone said as the man sitting infront of him smiled "when we win in the first attack, we should immediately do the second to weaken the opponent" the man said as he close his eyes "You know what to do" he said as the latter in front of him bowed.

-
Seungkwan wanted to spend some time alone today in order to clear his mind, he still can't believe that his crush is a mafia, unknowingly he started singing Criminal.

He wanted to do something other than just staying in his bed watching a whole season of a series or just reading.

He was currently sitting on a swing in a park, it was like 8 in the evening and he can actually see people in this area he didn't accept it to that crowded, he could see kids playing with each other, people talking with each other, couples going on dates.

He sighed, he should have came with any of his friends, he decided to call jeonghan

"Sorry seungkwan, my mom is sick and i am taking care of her"
"Oh i hope she get well soon and take proper care of her byeee"

"Maybe jisoo" but then he remembered the latter was busy in completing his assignments which he miss cuz of seungkwan since he wanted to hangout.

"Jihoon is helping aunt or maybe busy with his new song, minghao is on a date with Jun and Chan was going to take Samuel somewhere after school so most likely they both are on a date too" he mumbled to himself.

It's not like he don't enjoy being with himself but right now he was not in the mood to be alone.

"Seungkwan what happened?" Seungkwan look up to see seungcheol looking at him in concern.

"Oh hi, it's just nothing" seungkwan said as seungcheol sat at the swing beside his. "It don't look like it's nothing" seungcheol chuckled "i am just feeling lonely" seungkwan said "and your friends" seungcheol asked.

"Jeonghan is taking care of his mom, Jisoo is busy with his assignments, Wonwoo is currently at the hospital, jihoon is busy spending time with his guitar and music wait no Soonyoung they were going to hang out today, minghao is on a date with Jun and lastly sameul is with Chan too" seungkwan said.

"Oh so did my best friends steal your best friends" seungcheol asked as seungkwan let out a laugh "No, it's not like that, we still spend a lot of time together" seungkwan said.

"Well it's late currently, and the people are leaving too, it's probably safer to go home currently" seungcheol suggested "i just don't wanna go home yet and-" seungkwan was cutted when suddenly someone hit seungcheol with a metal rod from behind.

"SEUNGCHEOL HYUNG" seungkwan shouted as he was about to go to him when suddenly the strange man grabbed his arm "let's go" he said, seungkwan looked at him with teary eyes as he tried to get himself free.

Seungcheol stood up as his vision was blurry but he can't let that man take seungkwan. Seungcheol was about to punch the latter when someone again attacked him from behind. "Be quick before anyone come" seungcheol heard the other man before blanking out.

-

"Did you have fun today" Chan asked as Sameul hummed as he was clinging onto Chan's arm "Are you sleepy?" Chan chuckled. "I am just tired" Samuel replied.

Chan suddenly gave him a peak as Sameul was surprised "yah" "why? can't i give my boyfriend a peak" Chan chuckled "you are not my boyfriend yet" Samuel said as Chan stopped.

"Let me be your boyfriend then" Chan said as he smiled at sameul "well i will think about that" Samuel said as Chan frowned "i am just kidding you look ugly when you frown" Samuel chuckled as he smiled.

"So that means I am your boyfriend" Chan said "no shits Sherlock" Samuel said as Chan kissed him "yah" sameul said again at the sudden kiss "why? Can't i give my boyfriend a kiss? Chan said making sameul chuckle as he lightly hit chan's arm.

"Let's go to the park" sameul said as Chan looked at his watch "it's already late at night tho" Chan said "If you are coming up with that it's dangerous bullshit bitch you are a mafia" sameul snapped.

"What's with that attitude Mr Sameul Kim?" Chan asked "let's go" sameul smiled as he left a kiss on Chan's lips before walking to the park. "Mr Lee hurry up" Sameul shouted as Chan followed him chuckling.

The couple were laughing and smiling at each other as they entered the park but sameul stopped "Chan someone is fainted there" he said as it was dark they couldn't see properly.

It took a second as Chan's face turned from a cheerful to a serious one as he walk futher. His eyes widened as he was close enough to the person to see who exactly he was "SEUNGCHEOL HYUNG" he shouted as he get on his knees holding seungcheol. "Sameul call someone asap" Chan said, Sameul nodded as he called Seokmin.

"Hello" sameul heard Seokmin from the other line "Hello Seokmin hy-" suddenly someone hit sameul with the metal rod as Sameul dropped the phone before falling down.

Chan eyes widened as the person in front of him smirked "I am going to take your little boyfriend" the person said as Chan stood up taking out the gun from his pocket pointing straight at that man.

A gunshot is heard as Chan dropped on his knees looking as the man behind him smirked. he clutch his hand on the place where he was shoot, his vision becoming blurry as he black out.

"HAN JISUNG YOU WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO SHOOT HIM" the man shouted "shut it Lee i didn't killed him and If i wouldn't have been here he would have killed you by now" Han said putting his pistol back in his pocket "come on Lee, atleast we did the work" Lee know rolled his eyes on Han.

"Now pick him up before the boss kill us" Han said as Lee know pick the boy up "Han do we really have to do this all" Lee know said "you know Jyp killed himself, he was our boss till now but now we are under the command of our new boss" Han said as Lee know just looked at the fainted boy in his arm.
-----------------------------------------------------------

1k views pls-
I love you all!!