Chapter 6

Wonwoo was now sitting on his bed as his mother called him downstairs, he wonder why as he was climbing down the stairs.

"Wonwoo your dad is coming home today" his mom passed him a smile as he froze.

His eyes widened as tears started forming in his eyes "is it true?" He asked shaking "Wonwoo" his mother just can't do anything except Hugging her son "mom why is he coming back?" He asked almost shaking "he said he need to talk to you for some matter, don't worry mom is here okay he won't do anything" his mother said.

"Sometimes I think is he even my dad?" Wonwoo said making the women infront of him broke into tears "Wonwoo I need to talk to you bef-" she couldn't finish her sentence by the knock on the door.

"He's here go to your room" Mrs park said as Wonwoo went to his room,
The women standing wipe her face and she smiled before going to open the door,

There he stands same old face with a cold gaze "how are you honey?" He said as his voice send chills down in her body "why are you not saying anything?" He said "oh- y-yeah welcome back honey, I am great come inside" she said smiling.

"Where's Wonwoo" he said as she smile "he's in his room, let me first remove your coat and let's eat dinner" the lady said as she grab her husband's arm and help him remove the coat.

"Call him downstairs let's have dinner together" he said making the women wants to stab him but she smiles "sure" she said as she proceeds upstairs.

As she enters Wonwoo room, she sighed "Wonwoo" she called as she saw the boy curled up in his blanket "Wonwoo" she said "mom please I don't wanna go" he said as he control his tears from falling down.

"Wonwoo you know you have to" she said "WONWOO" someone shouted from behind the lady making Wonwoo stand up immediately.

"So you don't wanna met your own father" he said as Wonwoo looked down "SPEAK WHEN I AM TALKING TO YOU" The man yelled making both the wife and son flinch.

"I-" "forget that babe go downstairs" he said "But Jinyoung honey-" "I SAID GO DOWNSTAIRS" he shouted again as the lady went outside looking at the fragile boy for the last time.

"So you fainted today at school?Any reasons" he asked "Yes dad, I was just sick" he said "and why were you suddenly sick?" He question again "I guess the sudden changes of temperature" wonu said making the man chuckled darkly "or maybe you don't sleep at all that's why" he said "Dad-" "forget that, let's play" he said smiling.

"Come here" he said as wonu went to him "spread your fingers on the table" he said as wonu did exactly as he didn't wanted to anger the male more.
Jinyoung hold his wrist tightly making sure he wasn't able to move his hand as he pulled out a knife making Wonwoo eyes wide.

"Dad ple-" wonu was cutted by his own shout when his hand got injured by the knife "see I miss the table don't close your fingers" Jinyoung said as he again started hitting randomly on the table.

At the end Wonwoo's hands were all red with the blood with him crying his heart out.

"Quiet" Jinyoung said making the boy immediately shut his mouth "let's play something else, okay let's play rock paper scissors" he said.

The first try wonu wins but luck wasn't his the second time "oh you lose" Jinyoung said As he punched the boy making the latter lose his balance and hit his head on the wall "oh sorry I accidentally did that" Jinyoung said.

He then hit his leg making him fall
"Honey bring my whip" he said as the women enters the room with a whip after some time, he took it from her "honey I thi-" she was cut by a slap on her face "go outside and never argue again" he said as she smiled "honey-" again a slap "m-om go o-outside" the boy lowly said as he smiled at her.

"Won-" another hard slap "Mom go outside" the boy said a little loud.
She just went outside making Jinyoung divert his attention to the boy "so let's start I guess" The male laughed loudly looking like nothing but a psychopath as he hit Wonwoo.

The boy can do nothing but scream everytime the hard impact of the whip hit his back.

The heartless freak just laughed and continued hitting Wonwoo until the boy was unconscious on the floor, his shirt full of blood as the male stopped and kicked him last time before leaving the room.

He went downstairs "Let's eat dinner" he said as the lady serve him with shaking hands as she accidentally drop the soup on him "I c-can-" before she can even grab the tissues, the male slapped her yet another time.

"You are just a useless piece of shit like your son, oh wait, he isn't even your son" he said as left the house.
The lady ran upstairs as he opened the door of Wonwoo's room seeing the boy on the floor looking lifeless as his back and hands were filled with blood.

"Wonu" she softly said helding back a sob as she clinged the body on her one side and carefully made him lay on his stomach.

She carefully cutted the shirt with scissors and wipe his back with wet towel "it's okay, you will be okay" she continue mumbling to herself like a Mantra.

After wiping the blood, applying the ointments, she wrapped the bandages carefully around him, she was about to put the things back when she notice his hands as she gently grab them and did the same.

"I can't see you like this anymore, although you are not my real son, but you are my son, I always treated you gently until that monster was home, I married him because of situations but I will not harm you again I promise, you will soon be meeting your real parents and your big brother my boy, I don't care if you forget me or not, you deserve everything, I love you" she said as she kissed his forehead before going outside.

"Hyung here the list of people who worked in pledis and there are five park Jinyoung working there, but here this Jinyoung match the information contained in the file" Dino said.

"Find his information" seungcheol said. "That's the thing, it's only his current information but his past information and all of that are just nowhere to be found" Vernon said.
"It's all erased" dino continued.
"That's our target right there boys, inform bang sihyuk and bangtan about him" mingyu said

"And hyung" Vernon said "what?" Jun asked.
"He's Wonwoo dad" dino said shocking the other 5 boys.
"That's interesting" Hoshi said.
================================