Chapter 3

The first half was over, as it is lunch break now, "so any idea who the fuck these 7 are?" Jihoon said as the 6 were sitting on their table,

Although sameul was their best friend but he like to spend time with his other best friend during lunch which clearly didn't bother anyone of them.

"Here" jisoo said as he slide his phone on the table showing the article
"Choi Seungcheol, the famous rapper, CEO of CSC Entertainment" "Wen Junhui, the actor, CEO of Wen Entertainment" "Kwan Soonyoung, formally known as Hoshi, the dancing king, CEO of KS entertainment" "Lee Seokmin, the vocal God, CEO of Lee entertainment" "Hansol Vernon Chwe, the model, CEO of HVC Entertainment" "last but not the least, Lee Chan, known as dino, the son of the owner of Lee entertainment and Seokmin's brother in partnership with KS entertainment"

Seungkwan read the whole article in one breath "Damn why are they in our college then, they are already successful" minghao said

"But what happened in the principal office tho" Wonwoo said as they all look at jeonghan "oh that" he said

Flashback
"Yoon Jeonghan how many time I am telling you that stop getting into fights, if the teacher didn't arrive on time yesterday she would have been dead and you would have gotten arrested" the principal said just making the boy roll his eyes "But Aunt-" Jeonghan was cutted "no buts jeonghan, if you or any of your friend did something again I am sorry but I have to expel you" the principal said making the girl sitting on the chair smirk "well okay we won't do anything now but tell everyone to not mess with us and well a last time is always there" jeonghan said as he slapped the girl hard before exiting the office.
Back to present

"Damn but that means we can't mess around again" seungkwan said with annoyed expression to which the others just shrugged "I mean we can" jeonghan said.

"Where are those seven assholes" seungkwan said "I don't know and I don't care too" Wonwoo said, "I mean they are kinda intresting tho" jeonghan said "don't tell you fell for them" minghao said "I mean I kinda like the seungcheol guy" he said sipping his apple juice

"Woah woah, I just read the whole enemy to lover fanfiction last night" Wonwoo said "that's why you were so sleepy damn park Wonwoo" seungkwan said rolling his eyes,

"Hyung I am currently in the principal office and there's noone here" dino said through the earpiece.
"Okay anything suspicious" Hoshi said "No" he answered.

"Check the files but do it carefully make sure noone is coming or watching" Hoshi said.

Dino started looking through the files of the staff members but first took a picture of the list where all the names of staff members and higher position members were written.

He assembled everything together "Done" he said as he went back,
"He said he's done now we have to do our job Hansol" Hoshi said through the earpiece making Vernon delete the security footage.

Now they all were in class sitting, the recess is of 45 mintues, "Okay good job dino" mingyu said as he smiled but soon the classroom door opened.
The 7 continue staring at the figure making the male uncomfortable, the whole atmosphere was awkward.
"Okay Boo seungkwan just grab the money from your bag and come back you can do it" he said to himself as he walked towards his bag.

"Seungkwan" Someone called "Yes" he answered. "Your eyes fell on the ground" he said "where?" Seungkwan started looking at the ground but soon heard a laughter as he realised,
He wanted to dig a hole deep into the earth crust and jump into it, he just rolled his eyes and left the class cursing Vernon with his every might.
"Wasn't that rude" Seokmin said laughing "I don't know but I just felt like saying it" Vernon stopped laughing as he smiled lightly remembering the boy,

"Don't tell me you like him" seokmin said not believing "just day first and that group already injured two of us" seungcheol laughed a bit.
"Hyung is it okay?" Dino said "it's okay to fall for someone dino, but in our case I think we can only keep it one sided because even if any of them fall for us it will just cost them their life, isn't the world too unfair, we didn't even wanted to do this but it's okay as long as we are doing it for the good things" seungcheol said as he smiled at last.

But none of them wanted it, they want to be together with someone they love and the someone who loves them back equally.
================================