Chapter 23

"How is his condition right now?" Somi asked Jake as she was trying to appear as calm as possible.
"Don't worry he is alright, his condition is currently safe but his injuries are deep and because of the abuse and all it's even worse" Jake said.

"A-abuse? What do you mean?" Jungkook asked loudly taking the attention of mr Jeon and the members of bangtan and seventeen too '"it's true jungkook, Wonwoo experienced hell in that house whenever jinyoung came home, he would beat him like a psychopath, sometimes he used to stab him or cut him, but sometimes even beat him with a hunter and one time he just put boiling hot water on wonu's leg" Somi suddenly hugged mr Jeon to which he just mumbled calming words like he's fine, it's fine.

"But" Niki suddenly said as he was hesitant "say it" jungkook said already trying hard not to broke down in tears.

Niki sighed as he spoke "other than the abuse there are still so many scars on his body, on his arms, on his thighs, legs and even stomach" he said "he used to self harm and the oldest cut was like two weeks ago" he added.

"Mingyu" jungkook suddenly turned to mingyu "mingyu, you said you like him right, he knows you more than he knows me or even dad so please help him" jungkook said as hold mingyu's hands.

Mingyu let out a light smile

"I will protect him even if i have to die...."

--

"So you know it's weird"  Jeonghan said as the other five look at him "what is weird?" Sameul asked.

"Wonwoo, mingyu and the others too even seungcheol" jeonghan said.

"Wait yes like idk why but the seven are sus to me" minghao said "even Jun like last time everytime i ask him to hangout or for a date he always said he's busy and i understand he's a CEO but isn't the company close at Sundays and he told me he's in his office" he said.

Jeonghan nodded "yes same with seungcheol this Sunday"
"Okay than I have a moment too like when I get detention like when I was attacked, Chan didn't even know where I was or i didn't told him but they arrive in a snap there like they are mafias or something" Samuel said.

"But what about Wonwoo?" Jisoo said "today it's his turn of detention and he should get home by 6:15 but he never arrived home and then when I called mingyu because they were going on a date at 8 he said he is gonna find him and then when I called him the second time today like few minutes ago he said Wonwoo is with him like how?" Jeonghan finished.

"He's a CEO what do you except, he knows the power he hold" jihoon said as jisoo agreed with him "you are overthinking" seungkwan said.

"No that's not it, where did wonu disappeared in that time like he was not picking up calls, we don't know where he was it's just weird" jeonghan said as a sigh Left his mouth.

"Anyways it's just 11:13 am rn let's go outside" minghao said "nah I am not going who knows maybe the next murder news will be ours" seungkwan said as his eyes widened making minghao roll his eyes on him.

"I really want Wonwoo hyung here" sameul said "although he don't speak much it's boring without him" jeonghan said as the others agreed.

"Let's go out i agree with minghao" jihoon said. "Okay let's do it but we will be back at 12:00 am and i will not be hearing any arguments there" jeonghan said as everyone nodded.

As they were about to leave seungkwan hold jeonghan hand as jeonghan locked the front door.
The six boys were talking and laughing together as they were messing around with each other under the silver light of the moon as jeonghan was standing there watching every one with a smile filled with love, care and adoration.

"Jeonghan hyung look" he heard sameul as he looked at the side to see seungkwan running behind Minghao as minghao ran away after smacking his neck.

The sound of the cute giggles of minghao was heard as he was running away from seungkwan not actually seeing at front as he bumped into someone causing him to loose his balance but seungkwan catch him from behind before he can even touch the ground.

They look up to see a man maybe in his 40s "i am sorry are you okay?" The man politely smiled "yes i am okay, i am sorry too for not looking" minghao bowed.

"What are you kids doing here this time you know this area is dangerous" the man asked in English leaving the boys confuse but Jisoo came to the rescue "ahh, we just came for a little walk, we are just about to go home" jisoo said with a smile "oh, nice to meet you! What's your name" the man asked "my English name is Joshua" he smiled.

"Shall we go now?" Seungkwan said as he felt creep out by the man "sure, good night mr" jisoo bowed as the man chuckled seeing seungkwan glare of doubt at him.

"I see you have a bit of anger issues" the man chuckled as the six left after seungkwan shoot a glare at them too.
"That man was a weirdo" seungkwan mumbled as he followed the others.

-----------------------------------------------------------