Chapter 18

"Jeon Wonwoo oh boi"  Jisoo said as he saw the condition Wonwoo was in.
"Spill the tea sis" jeonghan said "guys i think I am going insane" Wonwoo said as he look at the others.

Everyone sitting on the bed beside Wonwoo, "well aren't we all are" jisoo said "but you blabber things when stressed so that can possibly make you more insane" seungkwan said
"Once a wise man called Xu Minghao said stop saying ridiculous things" sameul suddenly said to seungkwan as the others broke down laughing.

"Where is minghao and jihoon anyways he did not pick up my call" Wonwoo said "it's fucking 12:34 am they might be sleeping" seungkwan said

"Why did you call us tho?" Jeonghan said "you remember that me and mingyu were going to hangout today" wonu said as he smiled.

"Don't tell me you both fucked" sameul said "no way wonu that's fast" jisoo said "Shut up, we haven't fucked each other yet" wonu said "yet?" Jeonghan said "what are your plans wonu?" Jeonghan added

"Shut up we just kissed okay" Wonwoo said "wait you both kissed" Sameul asked "and i didn't asked for his permission and just did it, what if he hates me now, will it affect our friendship?" Wonwoo asked.

"But after marriage will wonu change his surname or mingyu" jeonghan said "Wonwoo, Park don't even suit Wonwoo like Park Wonwoo nah, Kim Wonwoo is better" jisoo said "Kim Mingyu and Kim Wonwoo sounds good" seungkwan said. "Yep sounds perfect to me" Samuel said.

"I am here having a breakdown and you are worrying about my surname" Wonwoo said not believing the shits happening.

"Well anyways atleast you kissed him" jeonghan said as he lay beside Wonwoo putting his head on wonu's chest, hugging his waist as he put his leg around wonu's thighs.

"He's our hyung why he behaves like a  5 year old" sameul Said "ikr, like he should baby us but instead he's babied by all of us" seungkwan said, "You know i can still hear you all" jeonghan said as his eyes were closed.

"Oh sorry thought you went deaf for a second" seungkwan said with a straight face.

"Motherfuckers" jeonghan mumbled.

"Hyung but what happened to your forehead why a bandage is tied around your head, how big is the injury" seungkwan was worried about Jeonghan

"Well it isn't a big injury actually i just hit my head and it was a minor scratch but seungcheol said he didn't want me to die from bleeding" jeonghan said.

-

"Are you forgetting your mission and all after meeting those guys seriously?"

Currently the 7 were in Bang pd's office "literally i just told you to bring the money from Mr Kwon, Hoshi seriously atleast you could go to see your brother, where were you all anyways?"

"I was with Wonwoo, we were just hanging out" mingyu said

"I went to buy medicine since Jeonghan hurt himself yesterday" seungcheol said

"I was trying to contact minghao from yesterday and he's not picking up so i was busy worrying for him" Jun explained himself

"I was about to go to get the money but i got a call that ji is drunk in a club and he was more important" Hoshi said

"I was giving classes to Seokmin and Vernon hyung about how to make a move" Chan said earning a nod from Vernon and Seokmin.

"I am letting all this slide this time, you think being mafia Is a joke like i shouldn't have gave you that mission now what?" Bang pd can be scary at times "Chill uncle, let them have their moments too, at last they are still in their early 20s anyways" There comes Mr Kwon with a suitcase in his hand.

"Gd hyung" Hoshi suddenly said. "Nobody come to take it so i came myself" ji Yong said as he smiled.
"Okay how about this then, your 2 week break will from school will start on next Monday and you have total 7 days, our first task is to bring Somi and Wonwoo out from that house so in our mission they won't get hurt and if you did that i will let you spend the whole 2 weeks with those boyfriends of yours"

"Deal"
-----------------------------------------------------------