Excuses A/N

Hey. Me again. I haven't died.

I'm really sorry for not updating in such a long time. I've honestly been really overwhelmed with a lot of stuff, but I'm doing better now so don't worry about me.

That's not really the main reason I haven't been updating though. I actually have been thinking and exploring my own gender more and more lately. I don't think I'm a trans man? I mean, I'm definitely not a girl, but I don't feel right saying I'm a trans boy.

I went to change my pronouns in my bio to he/him on tik tok or something but then I saw the option to put they/them and I did and it felt amazing. So I kept them as he/they for a while. And then, slowly but surely I started realizing the two different terms felt very different when someone called me one or the other.

I didn't really notice what the difference was until my partner only ever used "they" and I asked her why. They told me that whenever he said "they" I looked happier than when she used "he." Then I started realizing that he/him did make me feel weird and not in a great way.

So basically what I'm trying to say is that I'm nonbinary.

I still like masculine as opposed the feminine terms though? Like I prefer king over queen, brother over sister, uncle over aunt, etc. and I'm not really sure what that means for my gender.

Anyways, after I figured this out, I started going by solely they/them but I told everyone to use he/him just once in a while to add some variety because sometimes it's nice to see that people actually don't see me as a girl and are actively trying to gender me correctly.

And after I started doing that, I felt weird writing things for an ftm audience, kinda guilty. Like I was lying to you or something. So I just wanted to make it known that I am not ftm as I had previously thought.

I'm not necessarily uncomfortable writing as an ftm insert, but I think I would have more motivation to write if I made the character nonbinary. Absolutely everything would remain the same as far as plot, but I would change the pronouns of the reader to they/them instead of he/him. The reader would probably still be grouped with all the boys for things like sports teams or dorms or anything that's separated by gender because like I said, I feel more comfortable with being represented as a guy than a girl.

So ig my question is what do you guys think about that? Be completely honest, I don't feel uncomfortable writing and keeping it he/him, it's really just a matter of my motivation. I'm willing to answer any questions you may have about this or me and my identity, just ask:).

Again, sorry. I'll try to push out some drafts I already started because I don't have the energy to go in and change every pronoun I've already written, so I have a couple drafts I need to finish and then depending on your answers it'll be all they/them afterwards.

I really appreciate you guys and I'm sorry I haven't published anything in a long while, it's just been a time for me. Thank you for understanding <3

Stay safe, get something of nutritional value to eat, drink some water, take off your binder for a few hours, and for the love of the gods get some sleep. I love you guys.