Jimin's eyes widened in surprise as he said, "wow, because of my appearance and not my skill as a physician?"

"No, that's not what I am saying. I am saying-"

"Don't say anymore unless you want this couch to be your bed!"

*****

"My heart goes out to Seokjin; he has gone through a lot, and now he has to cope with everything else. He had contacted me earlier and said Jungkook had given him a ridiculous book with many clauses to sign. Did you work on it?" As Hoseok climbed into bed close to his husband, he asked the question.

"Anything I talk with you, you are not allowed to share with Seokjin," Taehyung said after taking off his glasses and closing the book he had been reading to give his whole attention to his husband.

In an instant, Hoseok shook his head and said, "Of course not."

Taehyung looked at Hoseok intently before heaving a sigh and said, "the agreement is a lot. Knowing Seokjin, he might not sign it, but I'm aware that Jungkook is quite particular about the things he wants. He does not readily lose his composure. On the other hand, taking into account Seokjin's mindset and the fact that he was able to preserve the home after Yoongi passed away, I believe that he has the potential to get a great deal more from Jungkook if he is smart.

To tell you the truth, he has more potential than Jungkook has. Co-parenting with Jungkook won't be a walk in the park for someone like Jin. If others find out about Seokjin, his life will be turned upside down. Jungkook is a well-known multi-billionaire. Because of this, his private life will be made available to the whole public, which is not something he would have chosen to happen under any other set of circumstances. He may use this to his advantage. In addition, the agreement has a clause that states if Jungkook ever needs to move to another country for work-related reasons, either temporarily or permanently, Jin will also be required to go. My opinion is that it was excessive, and Jin can rightfully argue against that.

Further, Jungkook stipulated that if living in separate houses became a nuisance for their child, Jin would be forced to move in with him. During the early years of their child's life, Jin will be required to accompany him on business travels. At the beginning of the agreement, he makes it abundantly clear that he does not want Jin to work. However, this is because he requires Jin to be flexible with his schedule and be there for their child. It's a lengthy contract, and I knew while working on it that Jin would not agree to half of it; I really hope he reads it.

If he decides to sign it, I would suggest he add one provision. It gives stability and is something to which Jungkook would not object since he desires an heir. It would be useful if Jin had an attorney analyze the documents."

Hoseok could not believe anything he was hearing; he attempted to preserve everything in his mind, but it was too much. "What would you suggest?"

"Hoseok, you can't say anything to Jin."

"I won't. Now, what would you recommend?"

Taehyung groaned, "If I were Jin's attorney, I would urge their child's inheritance to be placed in an untouchable trust until they are twenty years old. This implies if Jungkook remarries after this divorce is completed, which should be this week if all goes according to plan. Regardless of who he marries and whether they have a child, if anything happens to Jungkook, Seokjin and their child will not be unfortunate.

Also, Seokjin should request that Jungkook's twenty million dollars be given to him in annual installments. Jungkook is requesting that he not work, but he has imposed so many conditions on him that it is almost as if he has given him a job with perks but no salary. He does not want Jin to date; Jin may discuss the implications of this with him. If he hires a competent attorney, Jin has several options to discuss the contract with him."