"I will not budge on this issue. You are allowed to do anything you like after the birth, but not while pregnant. However, if you have sexual impulses that you cannot control on your own, I can make myself available to assist you."

"I am sorry, what?" Did he say he can make himself available?

"Mr. Jeon, I do not want to have sex with you."

"Seokjin, I don't recall saying you did, but I have presented you with the choice to do so if you cannot control your sexual urges throughout your pregnancy. Given the abundance of accessible toys, I do not see this being a problem. You may use the card I will give you to purchase whatever you like."

This man was unhinged. I can see why he was going through a divorce, and I already feel terrible for his husband since he most likely forced him to sign a prenuptial agreement.

"Jungkook, I am a firm believer in total independence. I will never give you the power to decide whether or not I will have sex or with whom I will have sex. You are going too far with that regarding my personal life.

Be thankful that I am enabling you to be a part of my child's life. I am grateful to you and your back pocket attorney for putting together this book; nevertheless, if there are any conditions that I do not agree with, I will not sign the document.

There should be no other needs other than a thank you to me for deciding to allow you to be a father in this child's life. The way I see it, you are already receiving the greatest benefit from me being pregnant and keeping the baby, and there should be no other requirements." Regardless of the amount of money he had, I would not let him exert that kind of control over me.

Was I going to be having sexual relations with someone? Probably not. Even if I tried, I couldn't think of another man besides my husband doing anything like that; nonetheless, it was not his place to decide.

"Seokjin, I am concerned that this will be an issue." He spoke forcefully, and I could see that my answer made him uneasy; as I watched him, he was smoothing out a wrinkle that didn't even exist on his impeccable suit.

"I am concerned that you are concerned about the wrong thing. How will I having sex affect our child? Wait, it doesn't because you are okay with making yourself available for me if needed. Was that a clause to have sex with me, Mr. Jeon?"

He immediately stood up, "I have no intention or desire to have sex with you. However, I do not want you engaging in sexual activities while pregnant with a strange man."

"Will you be abstaining from sex while I am pregnant?"

"Excuse me?"

"It's a question. Maybe I should have that as a requirement for you."

"If that's what it takes to get you to comply with my demand, then, by all means, go ahead and do it. My interest in sex has never been very high. There is nothing I will be missing out on." I was taken aback by how swiftly he responded.

"Probably having it with the wrong person," I mumbled.

"What did you say?"

"I said, I will review the book you have provided and share my thoughts. When can I expect to receive that card? I want to start shopping for our baby."

He stared at me, "I was informed you like to shop."

"I would presume that your attorney in your back pocket told you that," Fuck Taehyung. "I have a shopping habit; would that be a problem for you? Do you not want me to shop for our baby and myself? Do you not support this? I am confident that you do not anticipate that I will continue to be this size, and my closet does not now contain anything that will fit as I continue to expand. You might not know I have already gained ten pounds, which is a lot!" I had put on a lot of weight, and that was already one side of being pregnant that I did not like.