Chapter 29: Hero License Exam Begins!

Y/N: Haaaa!!

Shards of concrete flew all around the TDL as you destroyed yet another concrete block.

Y/N: Nope, that's still not it. 

Ectoplasm: Why don't we try to break down exactly what it is you're trying to do again. Refocusing on your goal always helps you achieve that goal.

Y/N: I think I'd be more inclined to agree with you if we didn't try it like 20 times already...

Through the windows you could see the orange hue of the setting sun indicating that your time was almost up for the day. 

Y/N: "Great. Another day without making any progress..." I think I'm going to go to the Design Studio, I want to ask them about something. 

Ida: If you're going to the Design Studio then why don't I join you? I too have some questions I need to ask!

Uraraka: Count me in too! I think Deku left not too long ago as well. 

Ectoplasm: If you all leave now then you might not have any time left for training. 

Y/N: That's fine I'm not too convinced I would've made progress anyway...

Momo: "Y/N... That's the first time I've seen such a dejected look on his face. It's not like how it was at the training camp. He's... frustrated."

Ectoplasm: Yaoyorozu! Focus on what little time you have left rather than your classmates leaving! 

Momo: Yes sir!

.

.

.

Y/N: So Uraraka, how have those tips I gave you earlier helping?

Uraraka: You have no idea! They were so good I think I could fly all over the place! What about you Ida?

Ida: I'd say that my training is coming along quite well indeed!

Y/N: You do worry me sometimes that I'm going to hit you with one of those concrete blocks when you run past you know.

Ida: Not to worry I'm well aware of my surroundings at all times as is a basic requirement of a hero! 

Y/N: Glad to hear it.

Ida: And what about you, L/N?

Y/N: Still not there yet. I don't know what it is that I'm missing, or even if it's just one thing. But there's something I'm not getting. 

Uraraka: Sounds like you're really stumped...

Y/N: You could say that- oh hey it's Midoriya!

Uraraka: Deku! 

Uraraka starts running over to Midoriya leaving you and Ida behind. Before she could get to him, however, the door explodes open in a cloud of dark ash.

Ida & Uraraka: Whaaaaaa-?!

Y/N: Oh. Wasn't expecting that.

???: Owowowowowowow!

Power Loader: You know, you shouldn't try to combine everything you find in the lab like that. 

???: Failure's the mother of all invention, Mr. Power Loader! Thomas Edison said something like that once~. Even if something doesn't work like I've envisioned it that doesn't mean it's a waste of time!

Power Loader: You almost blew up the entire Design Studio! Will you please open your ears and listen to me for once?!

As the smoke and ash began to clear Uraraka's face started to turn bright red.