Chapter 1: UA High School

Italics: Character's thoughts

3rd person: UA High School - the most prestigious high school for heroes in all of Japan. This is where the most promising students in the nation come to become the best of the best; the next number 1 hero, the next All Might. We follow class 1-A as they tackle challenge after challenge on their way to become to next top heroes!

We begin with a young girl approaching the door to her new home room (1-A of course) bright and early. She tentatively slides open the giant door and steps inside only to be greeted by a certain someone...

Ida: "Greetings fellow student! My name is Tenya Ida! It's so good to see someone as keen as I am in my class! May I ask your name?" 

Momo: "Of course! My name is Momo Yaoyorozu, It's a pleasure to meet you."  

The two then take to their seats and wait for the rest of the class to fill in. Ida repeating his greeting until Bakugo "disrespects school property".

This disturbance comes to a halt when a green haired boy enters the room. Ida, once again introduces himself but is interrupted by an older man in a sleeping bag.

Aizawa: "If you're here to make friends then I'd suggest you leave"

The entire class, stunned into silence, stares at the man emerging from his soft cocoon off of the floor.

Aizawa: "It took eight seconds for you to quiet down. That won't do. Time is a precious                      resource. You lot aren't very rational are you? I'm your homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa, pleased to meat you."

Once again, the class erupts into silence not sure what to make of the situation.

Aizawa: "Put these on.-" He gestures to the UA gym uniform. "-and meet me down in the field."

- Time skip to the field-

Aizawa: "Today you will all be taking part in a physical test to determine the extent of your abilities."

Uraraka: "But... what about the entrance ceremony?"

Aizawa: "No time to waste on that stuff if you want to become heroes. UA prides itself on it's freestyle education, this applies to us teachers as well. Soft ball throwing, standing long jump, 50 meter dash, endurance running, grip strength, side-to-side jumping, upper body training, seated to touch. You all did these in middle school. Now let's see what you can do with your quirks." "Bakugo, you placed highest in the test, what did you get for your softball throw back in middle school?"

Bakugo: "67 meters."

Aizawa: "Now try it with your quirk."

Bakugo: "I'll try adding a bit of heat to my pitch then... DIE!"

Aizawa holds up a screen showing the distance of the pitch.

705.2meters 

Aizawa: "It's important for us to know your limits. That's the first rational step to figuring out what kind of heroes you'll be."

Ashido: "I want a go! That looks fun!"

Aizawa: "Fun? You're hoping to become heroes after 3 years here and you think it'll all be fun and games? If that's what you think; the one with the lowest score out of all 19 of you will be expelled and deemed hopeless."

Uraraka: "It's only the first day! You can't expel one of us, that isn't fair!"

Aizawa: "And you think natural disasters are? Calamity is always right around the corner - I'd say Japan is full of unfair things. Heroes are the ones who correct all that unfairness. No show me what you can do; plus ultra, if you will."

-Timeskip but everything happens as it does normally-

Aizawa: "Also I was lying about expelling someone. That was a rational deception to bring out the best in all of you!"

All of 1-A except Momo: "WHAAAAAAAT?"

Momo: "Well of course it was a lie. Didn't take much to figure that out."

Hagakure: "Geez Yaomomo you could've told us earlier!"

-Timeskip to the classroom-

Aizawa: "Now the astute of you may have realised that there is a vacant seat in the class. Unfortunately he couldn't be with us today due to personal reasons but rest assured he will be with us over the next coming days. Like Yaoyorozu and Todoroki he got in on recommendations; from Endeavour no less."

Kaminari: "No way, Endeavour? Like Todoroki did? Surely there isn't another Todoroki in our class?"

Aizawa: "Of course not Kaminari, he's just good friends with the Todorokis. No pick up a copy of the syllabus as you leave. Class dismissed." 

Upon hearing this news Todoroki was swarmed with questions from his classmates.

Ashido: "What does he look like?"

Kirishima: "Is he manly?"

Sato: "Is he strong?"

Todoroki: "Oh he's strong, really strong. If he was here today he would've crushed everyone in the test no question. Now if you'll excuse me I want to leave." 

Delivered in his typical monotonous tone, his words were enough to stun everyone of his classmates, even Bakugo was taken aback.

Just who could this mysterious classmate be?

A/N: First chapter done! Not too much content here, just to get everyone into the story and to set up what's to come. But not too much! The fated introduction of Y/N will come in the next chapter, might write it tomorrow who knows. You'll have to find out tomorrow!