Chapter 6: Back to UA

With the weekend finally over it was time to head back to UA with class 1-A seeming to be in high spirits despite the USJ incident.

Hagakure: Did you watch the news last night? It was so cool that we got a few seconds of screen time! Though I bet no one noticed me hanging out in the background...

Ojiro: Well it is difficult to stand out when you're just gloves.

Kaminari: Those news channels love us, we're basically celebrities!

Jiro: Get over yourself. The hero course that pumps out pros was attacked, that's all they care about.

Sero: Who knows what would've happened if the teachers hadn't shown up?

Mineta: WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?!?!? I'm gonna pee myself just thinking about it!

Bakugo: OH SHUT UP AND GROW A PAIR, LOSER!

Sato: Did you see L/N and All Might fight that weird bird guy? That thing was super strong and they still destroyed him!

Tokoyami: Yes, they're strength is a thing of wonder. Especially All Might's.

Midoriya: Speaking of L/N. Where is he?

Kirishima: Yeah Todoroki you know where he is?

Shoto: He hasn't told me anything so I don't know.

Kaminari: You think his injuries are getting to him? I mean his arm was pretty messed up.

Mineta: Don't say that either I might pee myself again!

Suddenly the door flew open revealing an eccentric Ida running like a robot up to the front of the class.

Ida: Attention! Homeroom class is about to begin! Everyone stop talking and take your seats!

Kirishima: Uhh... We're all sitting?

Sero: Yeah you're the only one standing.

Ida rushed over to his seat almost as fast as All Might would and sat down.

Ida: Dang it...

Uraraka: Don't sweat it!

Ashido: So Tsu. Who do you think is going to teach class today?

Asui: No idea. Mr. Aizawa is still in the hospital recovering from his injuries.

As if to reply to Asui's question there stood a heavily bandaged Mr. Aizawa in the doorway.

Aizawa: Morning class.

Albeit extremely muffled.

1-A: Mr. Aizawa what are you doing here?!?!?

Kaminari: Damn, what a pro!

Ida: Mr. Aizawa! I'm glad you're OK!

Uraraka: You call that... OK?

Mr. Aizawa continues to the front of the class limping with each step.

Aizawa: My wellbeing is irrelevant. What's more important is that your fight isn't over yet.

Bakugo: Our fight?

Midoriya: Don't tell me...

Mineta: Not more villains!

Aizawa: The UA Sports Festival is about to start.

Kirishima: YES!

1-A: Why would you scare us like that!!??

Kirishima: Let's go kick some ass!!!

Jiro: Is it really a good idea to host the sports festival so soon after getting attacked?