Chapter 21: 2 Heroes Part 2

Ida: Level 30...

Midoriya: Wait Melissa, how high does it go?

Melissa: The 200th floor.

Kaminari: The what?! 

Mineta: That's way too many stairs!

Momo: But it's still better than running into the villains! 

Y/N: I can run on ahead and see if there's anything ahead of us. I'll do some scouting for us.

Midoriya: You seem to be the least tired out of all of us so I don't see why not. 

Ida: Just promise me that if you do find any villains you stay out of their way and report back to us immediately.

Y/N: Right, got it.

And just like that you were off, sprinting up the stairs as fast as you could. 

Y/N: Floor 40... 50... 60...70...80. Oh...

When you reached the 80th floor you were met with an iron door preventing you from progressing any further. It wasn't too strong. You could easily blow it down. But would that alert the villains? It wasn't a risk you were going to take. With no other choice you wait for the rest of your classmates.

Ida: L/N! Why are you waiting here?

Y/N: The way forward's blocked. I thought about just blowing it down but would that trigger an alarm or something?

Melissa: It would. We'll have to think of taking a different route.

Mineta: Then what about this door?

Midoriya: Mineta!

Melissa: No don't!

Mineta reaches up to the handle of a different door. When he opened it a light turned red on the door confirming your worst fears. 

Ida: We can't just stand around here now, the villains know we're here we have to act quickly and get moving!

Kaminari: Easy for you to say! I'm way too tired!

Shoto: It's either that or you get caught by the villains.

Y/N: I know which one I'd prefer.

With no other choice you all start running down the hallway.

Shoto: Is there another way to go up?

Melissa: There should be another emergency doorway at the end of the hallway.

Ida: Then let's hurry!

In that moment the gates in front of you started to close one after the other, gradually getting closer and closer towards you. But it wasn't just them...

Momo: The gates behind us too! 

Y/N: Shoto!

Shoto: I'm on it!

Using his ice Shoto wedged the gate open allowing you all to pass through. Ida then jumped through the gap made by Shoto and kicked open the only door remaining.

Ida: Everyone we can cross through here!

Making your way inside you all spot the elevator in the centre of the room. It was climbing up to the floor you were all on. You all needed to hide and fast.

Y/N: Behind one of the bushes, we can hide and let them pass!

Kaminari: Maybe we could use that elevator to get to the top when they're gone?

Melissa: No, only authorised people can use the controls unfortunately. And it's built like a bomb shelter so we can't even break in and try!

Mineta: Of course we can't go the easy way!