Chapter 3: USJ Part 1

A/N: Forgot to mention that this starts after Shigaraki breaks into UA so Ida and Momo are already Class President and Vice President. I'm probably going to forget a lot more things in the future... Also going to change up the writing style a bit the old one was a bit of a chore and didn't feel that good to read so hopefully this is better!

The day started off much like all the others had done. Class 1-A filled in one by one and the usual friendship groups started to form as their members walked in. Midoriya, Uraraka and Ida talking the classes to come and what they would be studying. Ojiro, Sato, Shoji, Sero Tokoyami, Kirishima and Kaminari all talking about training, Kirishima trying in vain to try and get Bakugo involved. All he got was his trademark scowl. The girls formed a group and were talking around Momo's table with Mineta frothing at the mouth at the harem that was behind him. Aoyama doing... Aoyama things? (That's the only way I can describe that guy). Y/N was in his own world while waiting for Todoroki to arrive as he remained firmly detached from the rest of the goings on in the class, he knew it was sad but truthfully it's what he preferred.

Once Todoroki finally arrived Y/N decided to re-join reality to talk with him although this would be short lived due to the arrival of Mr. Aizawa. "Settle down! Now, for the Hero Skills lesson it was decided that you'll be supervised by 3 faculty members; me, All Might and somebody else who'll you'll meet later on." "Mr. Aizawa what are we going to be doing today?" Sero yelled out impatiently. 

In response, Mr Aizawa presented the class with a card with a single word on it. RESCUE. 

"Trial rescue sure sounds difficult." Kaminari said worriedly. "C'mon! That's the whole job of a hero! I'm totally pumped!" Kirishima retorted, probably just a bit too loudly as Aizawa shut the class down.

"Don't get ahead of yourselves, as I was saying... this time it's entirely up to you whether or not you wear your costume. The training area is fairly far away so we'll get there by bus. That's all. Now go get ready."

All of you grabbed your hero costumes and headed to the changing rooms to get changed for the trials ahead.

"Dude L/N you are ripped man!" Kirishima excitedly noted. He definitely wasn't lying. With your shirt off, exposing all of your toned muscles, you resembled a smaller and younger All Might. 

"Oh, yeah. Thanks"

"And what's with all of those scars?"

"Got them all from training when I was younger"

"Must've been some serious training then! No wonder Todoroki says your really strong!"

You turn to Todoroki with a confused look on your face.

"Just telling them the truth, Y/N."

You both share a small laugh before going back to getting changed.

"Now we're just waiting on Todoroki and L/N" Ida announces to the class.

As if on cue the two of you emerge from the tunnel leading out to the carpark where your bus waited for you. At the first look at you all of the girls donned a small blush - your gi exposing some of your chest and all of your toned arms.

You choose to ignore their blushed and focus on what's coming up. The rescue exercise. Your first chance to show the class just what you can do.

"In order to get everyone on the bus smoothly, file into two lines according to your seating numbers!"

"Ida's really in high gear huh" Notes Midoriya.

As you step onto the bus you see that it's an open plan bus. You laugh to yourself at this knowing that you can ignore Ida's previous instructions as you and Todoroki take seats towards the back. The two of you deciding to sleep the journey off to pass the time.