Chapter 20: 2 Heroes Part 1

Over Text:

Momo: "Did you land yet?"

Y/N: "Got in a few minutes ago, thank god security is fast here I don't know what I'd do if I had to wait another few hours!"

Momo: "Haha, you need to work on that patience sometime you know!"

Y/N: "Yeah I know... But I'm through now at least!"

Momo: "Make sure you don't spoil it all for me! I'll see you when I get there too?"

Y/N: "Definitely."

Walking out of the gate you're presented by what could only be described as Disneyland for heroes: I-Island. The floating safe haven for students and professors alike working to make the latest and greatest support gear! You arrived the day before I-Island Expo which was supposed to be the grand opening of the island but there were still thousands of people enjoying all of the different attractions on show. Water features, floating ships, music, everything you could think of was here.

You walk down the steps from the gate to be greeted by one of the guides.

Guide: Welcome to I-Island, we're glad to have you here for the expo! Is there anything you need help with?

Y/N: Nah it's ok thanks. I'm just waiting on someone to come and pick me up.

Guide: No problem! If you need any help you know where to find me!

A few minutes pass and you spot a yellow ship slowly flying in the sky. It stops above you and descends. When it lands you smirk knowing who it is. The door opens.

Bulma: Heya my favourite nephew! 

Bulma launches out of the ship and envelops you in the tightest hug you've ever been in that you almost struggle to breathe.

Y/N: You know that I'm your only nephew right, Auntie Bulma?

Bulma: I know! But if I had another nephew you'd still be the favourite!

Y/N: I guess I'll take that.

When Bulma reluctantly lets you go from her vice-like grip another person steps out of the ship.

???: It's been a while, Y/N.

Y/N: That is has... Trunks.

You're a few years younger than Trunks but you still had a bond that was akin to brothers. The two of you fist bump, the first time in years you've been able to do so.

Bulma: Well what are we waiting around here for? Let's get you to the hotel so we can leave your stuff and we can begin the tour! 

Y/N: Sounds good! 

Having close connections with Bulma she managed to hook you up with a penthouse suite at the top of the hotel.