Chapter 25: Y/N VS Muscular

Muscular: Stand still would you kid, I've been itching to go on a rampage all day! So you're going to be a good little hero and let me pummel you into the dirt! 

Muscular charged at you as soon as you landed from avoiding his first attack barely giving you time to breathe. You roll away to your left underneath his attack and jump up onto the side of a tree and start dashing from one to the next.

Muscular: You can't keep running forever you know, sooner or later you're going to tire out. Not me though I can keep going for ages! 

In response you rush at him as fast as you can. You're nothing more than a blur but even then Muscular intercepts your punch holding you by the arm.

Muscular: When I heard that I would get to fight the Son Goku's son I got excited you know but you're nothing more than a scared weakling you know that?!

Muscular slams you down on the ground over and over each time harder than the last before throwing you aside leaving you to slide on the ground. Exhausted, you lay on the floor not moving an inch.

Muscular: Done already are you? You really are a disappointment.

Y/N: You...

Muscular: Not done?!

With your whole body shaking you slowly rise to your feet.

Y/N: How do you know my dad?

Muscular: How could I not? In a way I looked up to him you know! We're two guys that love the thrill of battle, I'm sure we're the same!

Y/N: Don't... compare him to you...

Muscular: But we're really not that different are we, you're living proof of that fact. You love fighting, so did he, so do I. 

Y/N: My dad wouldn't fight for his own selfish desires, you fight to crush your opponents, he would fight to save others. He was a true hero!

Muscular: Yeah yeah I suppose you're right. But you know something your dad would've done?

Y/N: What would you know that I wouldn't?

Muscular: Your dad would actually look out for those around him!

Muscular turns do the row of bushes to his right, muscle fibres growing even larger around his arms and legs. In the short time that you've got you sense behind the bushes. 2 energy sources.

Y/N: That's Awase and- and...!

Muscular: You'll never be a true hero if you can't stop a single villain from killing people in front of you!

With speed and strength even greater than before he lunges at the bushes.

Y/N: I WON'T LET YOU TOUCH THEM!

Faster than the eye can see you appear in front of Muscular with one outstretched hand stopping his attack in its tracks.

Under your breath you whisper;

Y/N: Kaioken.

An explosion of fiery red ki surrounded you as you grit your teeth, your body already feeling the effects of Kaioken.

Muscular: Oh! Now this is more like it! Now how will you deal with this?!

With his free hand Muscular reaches back preparing to launch another punch at you. Before he can even start you land a punch right in his stomach sending him flying back into the forest behind him.

Y/N: I'm sorry you two, for not realising you were here earlier. I've got this now so get on out of here.

Awase: You heard the man! Let's get out of here before we get caught up in this fight!