Chapter 19: The Day After Finals

Ashido: E-everyone, I'm looking forward to hearing a-all of your stories of h-how fun camp was.

Ashido says basically crying.

Midoriya: Maybe they'll end up letting you go? Maybe there'll be a last minute twist or something?

Sero: Stop Midoriya. By saying that out loud you're only jinxing them. 

Kaminari: They said that whoever failed the exams would have to skip training camp and live in Summer School hell. We didn't pass the practical so we're doomed. Don't you get it Midoriya?! Or did All Might knock the brains out of you?!?!?!?!

Sero: Ease up Kaminari... I'm not sure I'll get to go either, our team only passed because of Mineta. I got knocked out. And since we don't know how they're scoring us I might've flunked.

Over hearing this Mineta's ego shot right through the roof of the school and into space.

Kaminari: At least bring us back a bunch of camp souvenirs please! 

Mr. Aizawa: Once the bell rings you should be in your seats! 

Instantly the class fell into complete silence.

Mr. Aizawa: Morning. Unfortunately there were a few of you that did not pass the final exams. So when it comes to the training camp in the woods... Everyone is going! 

Y/N: Why does he look so happy?! It's kinda creepy!

Kirishima: We really get to go to camp?! 

Ashido: Seriously?! 

Mr. Aizawa: Yeah. The good news is no one bombed the written exam. 5 failed the practical, badly. 2 teams of course. And then Sero failed as well.

Sero: Arghhh! I knew it! Mineta made it to the gate but I didn't do near enough to pass!

Mr. Aizawa: Allow me to explain. For the practical battles the teachers made sure to leave a way for the students to win, otherwise you never would have stood a chance. We were interested in observing how you each worked together and approached the task at hand. 

Ojiro: But didn't you promise that the teachers wouldn't be holding back?

Mr. Aizawa: That was just to get you on edge. Besides, the training camp will be working on improving your strength. Those that failed need those lessons the most. We were never going to separate you. That was just a logical deception we used! 

Ida: You tricked us all! I should've expected this...! Mr. Aizawa this is the second time you've lied to us! Aren't you afraid that we'll lose faith in you?!

Uraraka: Uh... A little blunt there, Tenya.

Mr. Aizawa: That's a good point. I'll consider it. But I wasn't lying to you about everything. Failure is failure. We've prepared extra lessons for the 5 of you. Frankly they'd be far tougher than what you'd face in Summer School. 

Ashido: Aw man!

Mr. Aizawa: Now then. Midnight you can begin your lesson now.

-Timeskip to lunch-

Kirishima: Man I hate Hero History! I still don't know how I passed it!

Bakugo: Are you saying my teaching's crap?! 

Kirishima: It wasn't exactly the greatest...

Bakugo: Then I guess I didn't beat the lessons into your skull hard enough then!

Y/N: I don't think I'll ever wrap my mind around those 2 being friends, or even Bakugo being friends with anyone.

Shoto: But isn't he friends with Midoriya?