******************

"After all these years... The world has finally started to see us as normal people. Even knowing we can turn into titans... They don't see it in a bad way." Armin said with much delight.

"Aside from us, it's all thanks to these Alliance who continued to work even after the Rumbling. They never stopped to seek justice for us, Eldians." Historia stated. They were in the mess hall having their lunch.

"Remember when we thought that talking about peace with other nations was impossible? It seems like it's possible after all." Armin added.

"It's because we have the Founder." Eren retorted, holding her daughter and sitting beside the Queen. "They are aware of how powerful Eldians are. It's like saying, starving people would eat anything. Desperate situation comes with desperate choices."

"So, you mean to say, they didn't have much of a choice?" Connie asked before taking a sip of his drink.

"Something like that."

"But still... They now accept us. They see us as saviors." Armin piped.

"Hey, Armin, Eren..." Jean spoke, gathering his friends' attention. He looked serious and in deep thought. "Are you all aware that Y/N could talk to us using the Founder? I mean, like sending scenarios or memories? Or bringing us into a place to talk?"

"Wha...!?" Armin gawked. "Really. How did you know?"

"Porco the Jaw told us about it. He said he talked to Mikasa before. I get it, she has somewhat mentioned about she and Y/N came to a close—"

"Jean, I said—" Mikasa interrupted but Jean raised his hand trying to stop her.

"Though Mikasa never explained how but I guess that was how it happened, using the Founder. But for captain Levi, he got to talk to Y/N all this time but he never bothered mentioning it to us... Don't tell me it was a personal reason, too? They don't even share a brotherly bond." He gritted.

"Who knows... Maybe it is." Connie responded. "I know why you're saying this... don't be jealous, man." He teased.

"I'm not jealous!" Jean glared.

"Wow... Just how powerful the Founder can be?" Armin wondered. "What else can he do?"

"Everything," Eren answered. Their gaze then shifted to him. "The Founder is connected to all Eldians and can control all Eldians. This means he can control our minds and even manipulate us. He can make us look like a fool if he wants to. We're just like puppets that he can control."

"Woah, easy there, Eren," Connie spoke. "You're making it sound scary."

"Because it is. That's why if the Founder got to the wrong hand, every Eldian is doomed or even the entire world." Eren spoke. "That's why... maybe it was the right choice that I gave it up..." He thought.

"I see... Then we're lucky that Y/N is the Founder." Sasha piped. No one knew why but the room was filled with awkward silence for a moment as they were all in sync, expecting someone to support Sasha's words. They then jerked from their seats at the realization. No one took the first move to talk.

"A-ah... Y-Yeah... It's not like he's going to do something bad. That's unlikely of him." Connie chuckled awkwardly.

"Are we really?" Eren opposed Sasha's statement. "Because he used that power on me before. He made me forget a memory of us when we were in the Path during the Rumbling."