A tinge of confusion got mixed up with my senses but before I could comprehend anything, my phone rang. I realised she had called me.

I picked up the play along with her act.

"Hey." She said.

"Hi." I replied.

"I hope you still remember that I love you." She said so sweetly that my heart melted in a puddle. An enormous smile broke on my lips.

"I do and I love you more." I replied heartily while looking at her in the eye.

"You should come home then, we'll have a bubble bath together and I'll treat you with the yummiest breakfast."
She said excitedly.

"I would but you're married now. You shouldn't cheat on your husband like that."
I replied cheekily.

"What do I do?.., he doesn't even wanna talk to me."
She answered.

"Oh is it? But last I heard he loves you more than he has ever loved anyone."
I spoke.

"Forget it, you're on his side too."
She said pouting at me.

"Aren't you?"
I raised my eyebrow at her.
She sighed audibly and finally smiled this time with a sweet giggle.

I cut the call and pulled her in my embrace, catching her off guard.

"I love you, Mrs. King." I kissed the crown of her head.

"And I would love to have a bubble bath with you." I added.

She raised her head to look at me.
"Uh-huh...that offer was only available for my ex-boyfriend."
She said playfully.

"Please." I pleaded and gave her my best puppy dog eyes.

"That was just a trick thing, see you are actually a pervert. So my point's proven here."
She laughed.

I huffed but couldn't resist smiling at her cuteness.

"Can't a husband be a pervert for his wife?"
I asked acting like the saint that I am not.

"One can be but then one shouldn't act like the saint's they aren't."
She said mockingly but kissed my cheek this time.
Okay, this woman reads my mind like a damn pro!

"Um..could you please pass me your shirt now?"
I picked up the shirt lying near my side of the bed and handed it to her.

She slipped into my white shirt and got up from the bed.
AND damn...what's this level of hotness this early in the morning.

As she was about to step in the washroom, I immediately got up and slipped in my underpants with the speed of light and followed her league.

"What are you doing here?" She asked when she felt my presence behind her.

"This isn't fair ma'am, you can't look this goddess-like and leave me behind..."
I bend a little till her level and whispered in her ear.

"Now the bubble bath will surely happen, thanks for the idea though."
I said excitedly and winked at her.

After a few minutes, she also realised there's no point saying anything to me because nothing can convince me otherwise. However, she strictly told me not to disturb her till she brushes her teeth and in the meantime, I also did the same because let's just face it, morning breath exists!

I had the best bath of my lifetime that too for over an hour. Well less of a bath and more of some giggling, tickling, talking and a lot of kissing.

Arinya's POV