I had a very early realization that I never wanted to have a career of any kind. I spent my childhood seeing both of my parents at their jobs, and seeing how much they hated what they did inspired me never to want to work.

Having said that, I do take pleasure in some of life's more refined pursuits, such as shopping. I will hold it against my father that he took me to the shopping mall every Saturday while I was growing up. It turned into my happy spot, and ever since I was little and used to watch people go into and out of shops with luxury bags, I've fantasized about being able to do the same without worrying about anything.

Yoongi was the one who gave it to me. He loved me and cared about me. At first, all I could perceive was that he was a kind person. I had no intention of getting married or any of the other obligations that came with it, but as time went on, I found myself falling in love with him. He taught me to value life and all that it has to offer. It's not easy to meet someone who won't criticize your shortcomings. Therefore the fact that he didn't try to change anything about me but yet loved me totally despite my imperfections was something I will always be grateful for.

I took a quick look at the time before pulling myself out of bed and wiping the tears that were beginning to gather in my eyes. In preparation for the encounter with this individual, I need to get myself in order. I had to get myself ready since the more I found out about him, the more it became clear that he was a legitimate businessman, and I needed to be smart.

*****

My doorbell rang precisely at two o'clock on the dot. After taking a few long breaths, I lowered my head and apologized to my Yoongi for letting another man into our house with whom he was not familiar.

I saw Mr. Billionaire intently staring at his watch when I opened the door. He looked up from his wrist, and his eyes met mine. "Hi Seokjin, do you want to welcome me in so we can get started?"

"Of course, don't hesitate to come on in." He was impolite, without a doubt impolite, but I wasn't going to pay any attention to it since it wasn't necessary. There were a lot of other important topics that needed to be addressed, and I had already made up my mind about how I was going to approach the situation.

I stepped aside and allowed him into my home, then I closed the door and led him towards the living room.

"You are welcome to have a seat in this area," I told him, and then I watched as he opened his Christian Dior suit, which had two buttons, and sat down. He actually did have excellent taste in clothing, and whoever was responsible for tailoring his suits did an incredible job of doing so. It was clear that he had a workout routine. He was also not an unattractive man, and I have a feeling that he won't be single for very long after his divorce.

I waited for him to start the talk, which I was sure he was anxious to do with the hefty folder in his hand, so I sat across from him when he took his seat and crossed one of my legs over the other.

"I am pleased that you have finally decided to have this meeting. I will not waste your time. Can you clarify whether you've opted to keep the baby or not?"

He really does not waste time.

"I have chosen to keep my baby, yes, that is correct. It was a difficult choice given the circumstances, but I have concluded that I do want my baby."

"Okay. My attorney has drafted a parenting agreement on our behalf. It describes how we will co-parent our child from now until they are twenty years old. To give you a high-level picture of the important details, I have concluded that they should mostly remain with you for the baby's stability and comfort during the first year following birth. However, I have permission to visit and can see my child whenever I like.

After that, we shall rotate every two weeks unless I have travel responsibilities, in which case the kid will stay with you. I am required to have the kid for one month during the summer. Regarding holidays, I am adaptable. I spend most of my time over the holidays working, so spending time with you is fine. I am uncertain as to whether you celebrate the holidays.

You may not make any decisions involving our kid without consulting me first. This includes school, extracurricular activities, medical care, travel, etc. I must be involved in every decision that surrounds my child.

Importantly, from this point forward, I must be present at all of your prenatal medical visits and those that entail the care of my child in the future. Regarding any pre-existing medical issues you may have, I will require a medical report from you. I am providing you with a copy of mine for review. I am healthy and have no medical history. I am interested in knowing my kid's potential challenges in the future. The future heir I will have is very important to me.

I am uncertain as to whether working out is included in your daily lifestyle, but you should consider it, specifically during the pregnancy. Additionally, eating nutritious meals on time is critical. I can send your meals to you daily.

Please sign and date this document to confirm our agreement now that I've discussed its important details with you. I already signed it." He handed the heavy-looking folder to me along with a pen.