Dimitrescu family x trans brother reader

I got the idea from this amazing person right above, thank you for giving me the suggestion

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

{six years ago}

Mother Miranda growled in frustration, and looked at the young girl that was strapped to the table, she went over to one of her many desks and wrote down some notes "subject is unresponsive to the mutamycete, shows no response of it taking hold of them or changing them in any sort of way" she wrote down.

{three days later}

Mother Miranda began to grin as she watched the changes in the young girl, her skin was going pale white, almost as pale as alcina, 'the child finally is starting to show signs of mutation, her skin is going extremely pale and her eyes seem to glow ever so slightly, a test will be conducted to see if my theory is correct' she finished writing and turned to you, she walked towards you cage door "you seem to be quiet hungry child, here, take this, I'm sure it will fill your hunger" she said as she handed you a cup filled with dark liquid, you quickly took it and instantly started drinking it, you finished the cup very fast and looked up at her, "do you have any more?" You asked quietly, she shook her head, "but, I do know someone who has more, I bet you will really like them" she said as she took the cup from you and walked away.

Mother Miranda walked over to her phone type thing and dialed someone, the phone was answered a few minutes later "hello?" Someone asks on the other end "alcina, I need you to meet me in my lab, immediately, it is of most importance" mother Miranda told the person on the other end, "of course mother Miranda, I'll be on my way" the woman on the other end said and they hung up.

{an hour later}

"I'm sorry I'm late mother Miranda, my maids decided to try and run while I was leaving and I had to stop them" alcina said as she bowed to mother Miranda, "it's quite alright, just don't be late again" mother Miranda said as she began to walk away from the tall woman "follow me" she said, quickly alcina started to follow her, "you said you had something important to show me?" Alcina said and mother Miranda nodded "yes, I had recently done an experiment with the megamycete (I keep forgetting how to spell it please forgive me) and this new subject has well, become something like you" mother Miranda said, with this news alcina became instantly jealous 'I won't stand by this, I'm mother Miranda's favorite, I won't let this thing take my place' alcina thought to herself bitterly as they came across a small cell.

"Come here" mother Miranda commanded as she unlocked the door and opened it, you quickly walked out and immediately looked up at the tall woman in front of you, "wow, you're really pretty miss" you told her as you stared up at her with admiration.