Lady dimitrescu x reader fluff

This was suggested by a friend of mine
—————————————————————————————

No ones POV.

Music played through the halls as she read, she always enjoyed reading a good book while listening to music, it's rare to see her this calm so when you see it, it's a lovely thing.

Your POV.

"M'lady?" You asked and you stopped yourself from staring, 'she's such a wonderful and amazing woman' you thought to yourself as she looked over "ah, (y/n) come here" she says as she patted the seat to the left of her, you nod smiling softly as you walked over, "so how was your day dear?" She asks as she lays the book on her lap, time felt like it stopped for you, you couldn't say anything as you stared into her gorgeous golden eyes that almost seemed to glow in the light of the fireplace across from y'all, the music filling the calm room "(y/n)?" Dimitrescu asks in slight worry, you shake your head to clear your head "I'm alright, I just got lost in your lovely eyes" you said, lady dimitrescu blushed a bit and softly smiled "I uh! That's pretty corny tho isn't it" you said as you realized what you said "of course not dear, I'll always love those compliments of yours my little (n/n)" [it means nickname of the people who don't know] now it was was your turn to blush "I uhh I mean I I guess, but I didn't mean it like that! I'm glad you enjoy my compliments because your absolutely beautiful but wait I didn't mean to-" you fumbled with your words which made your lady give a full hearted laugh.

"Oh how much I love you" she says as she cupped your left cheek and rested her forehead on yours "I love you to m'lady"  you quickly kissed her on the lips as you heard her kids running down the hallway yelling for their mother, she chuckled and stood up "I'll see you for dinner my love" she says as she left the room.

——————————————————————————————————————————

Well that turned out pretty well, considering I haven't written in like a while, I wanna say a month or two was the last time I wrote anything, well, I hope you enjoyed it, and remember if you want a chapter with a shoutout and a chapter with your name and the specific character in mind just leave a request down in the comments with details and I'll make you a chapter.

This is zurie signing off.