Cassandra dimitrescu x maid female reader

This was requested by a friend so we'll see
———————————————————————————

{your POV}

I let out a small sigh at my idiotic colleges around me, all of them were scared, all of them were fucking every little thing up, one of them even spilled some soup earlier, like what the fuck, that stupid tucking man thing opened a window just a few seconds ago HOW FUCKING STUPID CAN HE BE!!!!! I fucking hate men so much, their so stupid, hateful, controlling, dumb, idiotic, a fucking imbecile and they can't do shit right! Men piss me off, then again the other female maids aren't any better, I can tolerate them, they're not the best but their better then any man in this entire ass village, I fucking hate everyone here, everybody but mistress Cassandra, she's so amazing and kind and wonderful, I'd do anything for her.

I just finished dusting the library when someone entered, I didn't care on who it was, if they needed me they would've said something by now, I rolled my eyes as I put the duster and cloth down, someone cleared their throat so I glanced "m mistress Cassandra! Is there anything I can get for you?" I said as I immediately bowed "you don't have to bow to me (y/n)! It's fine" Cassandra said as she folded her hands nervously "mistress-" "I already told you to call me Cassandra" I nod "ah sorry, Cassandra is everything alright? You're fidgeting more then usual?" I asked concerned.

Silence filled the room for a bit until she cleared her throat once more and scratched the back of her neck "well I was uh wondering....well uhm...." she paused I just waited patiently for her to finish, "ah well fucking damnit" she muttered "WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO OUTSIDE WITH ME?!" Cassandra said quickly while she moved her hands in the air, I giggled and nodded "I would love to, but it's quite cold outside, I'd hate for you to be too cold" I said a bit worriedly "I still have the warm coat you made me, and I'm already wearing all my warmest clothes, so I'll be fine, will you be fine?? You're only wearing (insert what ever your wearing)" she said nervously, I laughed, "of course I'll be fine, I'm pretty much immune to the cold so it won't affect me" I said casually, "are you sure? Because I can go look in my closet for a coat for you to wear-" "Cassandra, I already have every coat you make me, you make me a new one each winter, so of course I'll stay warm, I'll put on one right now if you wish" I said with a smile, "you don't have to wear it but at least keep it just in case you do get cold" she said.

Time skip
————————

We made it outside after getting a coat and we started walking through the woods, "what do you think about these flowers?" I asked Cassandra next to me, she looked over and smiled "oh those are gorgeous, but which ones do you like?" She asked, I looked around and pointed at the prettiest flowers I saw "those, those are so gorgeous, plus they can go with everything, and they smell wonderful" I said as I carefully touched the petals and sniffed them, she didn't respond but just nodded and continued to smile.

I gathered some flowers and started weaving them into a flower crown, Cassandra was next to me just watching as I tried to teach her how to make one, "and you want to loop this one with this one, like this then just continue that pattern" I finished saying as she tried to copy my movements, I giggle as helped untangle the flowers and guided her hands a little to the right pattern, I looked up at her and put the flower crown I made on her head, she stopped and tried to look up so she grabbed at what I placed on top her head and looked at it "thank you.." she muttered as she put it back on, I just smiled.

Time skip
————————

We continued to make different flower crowns and we even made a clover crown, it took a while but we did it, I stopped doing what I was doing as I watched her shiver, I frowned and put my coat around her "wa- (y/n)?? What are you doing, you need this more then me" she said as she tried to give it back, but I forced it back on her "no, you need this more then me, and we need to get back now, you've been out here too long, you need to get warm and now" I said with a serious voice, she stopped, sighed then nodded "fine, let's get back" she said as we started to walk back.

We finally got home and I quickly sat her down by a fireplace and started a fire, I grabbed the softest blanket in the room and covered her in it "stay here and I'll go get you some warm tea, alright?" I said softly "you don't have to I can do it myself!" Cassandra said as she tried to stand up but quickly fell, I grabbed her as I softly gasped, I sat her back down on the couch "now now Cassandra you need stay here until you warm over, your still too weak from the cold" I said "ugh fineeeeeee" she whined as she dramatically flopped down 'I knew we shouldn't have gone outside, now look at her' I thought wordily.

I started walking down the hallway back to the room with a cup of piping hot tea when I see Cassandra just standing there "Cassandra what are you doing? You should be sitting down?!" I said slightly concerned "I uh well UH HERE!"She said as she quickly handed you a bouquet of your favorite flowers "awww thank you Cassandra, these are amazing" I said with a smile as I sniffed them "oh well uhm, mother needs me so well I'LL BE RIGHT BACK!" She said as she quickly walked off "thank you darling" I muttered softly as I started walking to my room to place my new bouquet in a flower pot next to my bed.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I've been trying to think of how I was going to write this for days now, I just never knew how, but I finally got a good idea, so here ya' go!
Until next time zurie out.